3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, I've played the 0.8. I'll likely post it here when 0.9 is out (which shouldn't be too long, the dev usually does an update a week).

As much as I like the main female character, I think the story goes a bit too fast with her. I would not mind 10 updates in a row with Monica only but she went from "you can rub it a bit" to you know what.
I'm also a bit disappointed by the fact that she lost her innocence and she knew all along, I loved the corruption and the asshole son.
As for the reason why the game isn't free anymore, id est the animations, well, I'm not convinced by them honestly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hooldrafolk

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You're right, I know. For my next game I want to change completly the style for allow more mature women (I'm into milfs) but for now... Monica is a young mother lol
Correct solution. A MILF should be a mature and juicy woman... and her face should not be very young either..... Forgive me, but I am already 50 years old, and I am not very pleased to play with children's (female) characters. :unsure:...I think you understand me? Moreover, this category of games is played by adults.:unsure:;).But overall your game....:love:.....10 out of 10...(y)I WILL SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN..AND WILL MONITOR YOUR DEVELOPMENT.

• Red Heart

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Correct solution. A MILF should be a mature and juicy woman... and her face should not be very young either..... Forgive me, but I am already 50 years old, and I am not very pleased to play with children's (female) characters. :unsure:...I think you understand me? Moreover, this category of games is played by adults.:unsure:;).But overall your game....:love:.....10 out of 10...(y)I WILL SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN..AND WILL MONITOR YOUR DEVELOPMENT.
Thanks so much, I added a lot of interesting stuff to the patreon today.
Unfortunately, it's too late to change the style in its current state, as absurd as it is to say, even to me the hentai style is too "childish".
I plan to finish this game (we're close, it will be a short game as you understand) I'll try a completely different style for the next game.
This was a test for me, but the next one will also have choices and maybe a moral scoring system, of course it will take more time and I won't be able to be as fast as this one (in a month and a half I've released lots of patches full of content) but it's a test I would like to do.

PS: In the next update there will be a pissing scene, but I will put a choice whether to do it or not for those who can't stand it. I think I'll also add a choice to the old -spit in the mouth- scene, for the same reason.
Thanks for the support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You're right, I know. For my next game I want to change completly the style for allow more mature women (I'm into milfs) but for now... Monica is a young mother lol
Thanks so much, I added a lot of interesting stuff to the patreon today.
Unfortunately, it's too late to change the style in its current state, as absurd as it is to say, even to me the hentai style is too "childish".
I plan to finish this game (we're close, it will be a short game as you understand) I'll try a completely different style for the next game.
This was a test for me, but the next one will also have choices and maybe a moral scoring system, of course it will take more time and I won't be able to be as fast as this one (in a month and a half I've released lots of patches full of content) but it's a test I would like to do.

PS: In the next update there will be a pissing scene, but I will put a choice whether to do it or not for those who can't stand it. I think I'll also add a choice to the old -spit in the mouth- scene, for the same reason.
Thanks for the support.
THANK YOU!!! I wish you good luck...and bright, productive thoughts. ;) :) :love: (y)Sorry .. for bad English .. The online translator does not always correctly convey the essence of what was said.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, I said I would wait for the next update because it would come in a week or so but as the dev is taking more time for the next one, I think it's fine if I share the 0.8 right now. As for 0.9, it should be out very soon. Enjoy guys.

Android :
Mac :
PC :

Reactions: Delicious °π°

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As long as it's ok with you, I'll keep doing it, though I'll still wait for a week or so. People who really want to play it will have to either subscribe or be patient.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
As long as it's ok with you, I'll keep doing it, though I'll still wait for a week or so. People who really want to play it will have to either subscribe or be patient.
Of course, share it whenever you want, but I'm glad you want to wait a bit to give me a chance to monetize :illuminati: . Today is out the 0.8.5 version.

Reactions: Nick Nosferatu

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
So, I've played the 0.8. I'll likely post it here when 0.9 is out (which shouldn't be too long, the dev usually does an update a week).

As much as I like the main female character, I think the story goes a bit too fast with her. I would not mind 10 updates in a row with Monica only but she went from "you can rub it a bit" to you know what.
I'm also a bit disappointed by the fact that she lost her innocence and she knew all along, I loved the corruption and the asshole son.
As for the reason why the game isn't free anymore, id est the animations, well, I'm not convinced by them honestly.
Don't worry about this, I have the same concerns as you.
In fact, in the next updates I will focus on "filling out" the old scenes, adding here and there several other scenes that fill the narrative with substance.

If I succeed I will also try to move forward with the story, but as you have noticed now things have gone a little too far, and honestly I too am more for tricks, innocence and voyeurism.

The fact is that I'm working on two levels, one is the game, the other is my expertise in what are completely new tools for me: Renpy, programming and AI.

I went faster than necessary because I needed to figure out if the sex scenes worked, and I have to say it turned out pretty good (at least I think so).

But now that I'm more familiar I have to find a way to fill in the gaps, carry the narrative forward to before free use.

Also, but I'm just throwing out some ideas here, I think I'll do some brain storming on my own to try to insert a simple sandbox system to move around and choose what to do; It would be convenient for me to give the user the choice of doing this or that photoshoot, for example, and it would save me from having to make the protagonist say goodnight to himself to pass the time (it's embarrassing, I know). But doing this is dangerous because you enter the rabbit hole, I'm not a fan of sandboxes for their own sake and I would like to respect the time of those who play, it's not easy to find a balance.

Sorry for the walltext, I'm just talking to myself bothering you lol.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ReturnToRoots-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Don't worry about this, I have the same concerns as you.
In fact, in the next updates I will focus on "filling out" the old scenes, adding here and there several other scenes that fill the narrative with substance.

If I succeed I will also try to move forward with the story, but as you have noticed now things have gone a little too far, and honestly I too am more for tricks, innocence and voyeurism.

The fact is that I'm working on two levels, one is the game, the other is my expertise in what are completely new tools for me: Renpy, programming and AI.

I went faster than necessary because I needed to figure out if the sex scenes worked, and I have to say it turned out pretty good (at least I think so).

But now that I'm more familiar I have to find a way to fill in the gaps, carry the narrative forward to before free use.

Also, but I'm just throwing out some ideas here, I think I'll do some brain storming on my own to try to insert a simple sandbox system to move around and choose what to do; It would be convenient for me to give the user the choice of doing this or that photoshoot, for example, and it would save me from having to make the protagonist say goodnight to himself to pass the time (it's embarrassing, I know). But doing this is dangerous because you enter the rabbit hole, I'm not a fan of sandboxes for their own sake and I would like to respect the time of those who play, it's not easy to find a balance.

Sorry for the walltext, I'm just talking to myself bothering you lol.
I just saw this post, alongside the one you posted on patreon and I appreciate that you took criticisms positively. Adding more "innocent" Monica, reworking the animations but still moving forward is the best that can happen to the game. At least, in my opinion.

As for you guys, I'll post this picture of 0.9 (which should actually be seeable by everyone on patreon and itchio) and tell you to wait one more day for 0.85.
image (8).png

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes