Others Completed Return to Pleasantville [Final] [Lamont Sanford]

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Pleasantville1 Map.png

Overview:
This game
like his former Pleasantville game seems inspired by Goblinboys games. The first day in the game is more or less another fuckfest. We all love those right :p The second day the game changes direction 180 degrees and goes bonkers. Introducing 80's style horror elements.

What can i say. You have to play it to believe it.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-05
Release Date: 2016-10-05
Developer: Lamont Sanford
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Extras:
-

Pleasantville2 Map.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
the walk-through is not explanatory
Yeah it could use polishing. It's got times and places and actions and scattered within are hints and how to do certain areas. You would have to read the first few paragraphs then decide who you want to target then make a plan. If anyone wants to polish it, go right ahead. I got the walkthrough from another source years ago and never bothered to fix it. I just thought "i'll go after so and so and let's make a plan."

Reactions: e-disfunction

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Yeah it could use polishing. It's got times and places and actions and scattered within are hints and how to do certain areas. You would have to read the first few paragraphs then decide who you want to target then make a plan. If anyone wants to polish it, go right ahead. I got the walkthrough from another source years ago and never bothered to fix it. I just thought "i'll go after so and so and let's make a plan."
Yeah, that's basically my own strategy in this game.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
i need sample of commands to start with
Ok, i'll try to be as efficient as possible here.
Most AIF games use similar commands. I'll give you some examples below.

Movement: North West Up NE

Examining the enviroment: search, look under, watch

Manipulating objects: Take, Unlock, Use, Lift, Open, Read, Turn On, Turn Off, Press

Conversation: Talk, Ask, Tell
(ask <person> about <subject>)

Typical Sexual commands include: Kiss, Lick, Rub, Penetrate, Withdraw, Fuck, Put <object> in <hole>, Fuck <hole>
with <object>, Assfuck, Titfuck, Fingerfuck, Spank, Spank with <object>

In this particular game you will also use the command flirt
These are only the very basics.

Reactions: john_russ

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, i'll try to be as efficient as possible here.
Most AIF games use similar commands. I'll give you some examples below.

Movement: North West Up NE

Examining the enviroment: search, look under, watch

Manipulating objects: Take, Unlock, Use, Lift, Open, Read, Turn On, Turn Off, Press

Conversation: Talk, Ask, Tell
(ask <person> about <subject>)

Typical Sexual commands include: Kiss, Lick, Rub, Penetrate, Withdraw, Fuck, Put <object> in <hole>, Fuck <hole>
with <object>, Assfuck, Titfuck, Fingerfuck, Spank, Spank with <object>

In this particular game you will also use the command flirt
These are only the very basics.
Wow! This will help alot. Thank You

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
This game was one of the good ones. Even with the bugs and glitches resulting from the author just rehashing the first one and barely adding new dialogue outside of the game scenes, I still thought it was better than the first game.

Just the fact that you couldn't get every scene in a single playthrough because you had to manage your time was nice enough, and it also lets you choose who you take into the last stages of the game.

I really hope Lamont Sanford has been working on another one all these years.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
the walk-through is not explanatory
There is a quite-well-made walkthrough at the "AIF Sans Mystery" site, here:

And thank you ScottyLQ for the Gargoyle idea!:cool:

e.d.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
The maps which come with the game and are included in the OP are actually from the first game, not this one. I remember I had a map for this game at some point, possibly from the defunct AIFSM site, but I no longer have it. Does anyone happen to have that map?

Edit: Actually, it's pretty easy to navigate with the old map as very little has changed. Come to think of it, I may be imagining that there ever was a separate map for this game. Never mind.

Last edited: