Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
Adrianna should def be an exclusive bitch and not the bottom bitch, know what I'm saying?
Nah my man, the bitches are just bitches they are all equal just holes to fuck, you just fuck the one you feel like at the given time. All of them should be bitches for MC to walk them all on the leashes in the home and strip club, no special treatments.

batty154789

Nov 19, 2021
I mean there are always some favourite ones or some tht have enough brain to handle business. For that reason alone Adrianna deserves to be lowest one, remember how mc refused to take her to work. N i believe the bitch who has it hardest is the best bitch.Being lowest in hierarchy shows that she is the most trained one n most devoted

Reactions: otoboke

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
is it completely ready but just not released yet for free? or are the Patreons getting like a test/beta version with bugs?

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
5 new scenes a bit weird in some places but it was a nice update. i kinda find the last update to be the best since this new one kinda went iffy for me not my cup of tea but those above might like. the aunt scene could have went further sad to see it end a bit early haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johny38

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
5 new scenes a bit weird in some places but it was a nice update. i kinda find the last update to be the best since this new one kinda went iffy for me not my cup of tea but those above might like. the aunt scene could have went further sad to see it end a bit early haha.
Could you spoil us with the gallery screenshot, but put it under spoiler tag please.

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes