• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Resolved [delete please]

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yesn't.
The best western game, BEING A DIK, is school setting but it's on Steam.
Steam will refuse any underage character, and as such also games that take place in a High School or a High School type of setting.

If your game takes place in a COLLEGE (not just by name), then it'll be fine. So, no uniforms, for starter.

Reactions: lastcoder

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I fully understand, maybe I'll try to change the uniforms to regular clothes like Winterfire sugested, bro, I really liked your game, I knew your name sound familiar so I went to your profile lmao, since you're here let me ask you just another question if that's fine, how many time did you had to wait to get approved on Subscribestar? I'm still waiting after a month, any suggestion?
Changing uniforms to regular clothes would be just one of the many things. They test the game, so if your setting still looks too much like a high school, it'll be rejected.

As for Subscribestar, it would be easier if you were somewhat known.

• Red Heart

lastcoder

Nov 30, 2023
lastcoder Why did you delete your OP? that's not cool, because now other developers cannot learn from the question and the answers.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was like in the recruitment zone where they ask to delete the thread after they complete what they're looking for, and also my thread was a bit out of place, from what I've seen this "zone" is full of devs talking about their projects and such, mine was just a question.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
questions are great, I like them more than half the devlogs to be honest. There is also the more specific "dev help" subforum underneath this one for more specific technical questions, but I think yours was in the right place.

Last edited: