Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
You wouldn't get any complaints from me. I personally love the quality of Rescraft's work, even if the file sizes are slightly insane.
Yea it’s just over used to me. Every artist does it and im basically paying for the same thing. Nyl2 is the best futa on female artist but all around my favorite animator is Pewposterous. He does all 3 types. White, Black, and Futa alts. I wish res would do that same

Reactions: Asschen

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Yea it’s just over used to me. Every artist does it and im basically paying for the same thing. Nyl2 is the best futa on female artist but all around my favorite animator is Pewposterous. He does all 3 types. White, Black, and Futa alts. I wish res would do that same
Now, if Rescraft (and Nyl for that matter) threw in some preggo variants as well, I'd redownload the whole collection again in a heartbeat.

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Now, if Rescraft (and Nyl for that matter) threw in some preggo variants as well, I'd redownload the whole collection again in a heartbeat.
Yea Apone3d is my favorite artist in general he hast started doing preggo alts. He is pleasing everyone not just one group. Not to mention almost everyone is tired of Judy that’s all rescraft does is her.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Yea Apone3d is my favorite artist in general he hast started doing preggo alts. He is pleasing everyone not just one group. Not to mention almost everyone is tired of Judy that’s all rescraft does is her.
Truthfully, I never even made it far enough into Cyberpunk 2077 to encounter Panam. Plus, Judy just looks and sounds cooler to me. I get she's overused, but so are Harley Quinn and Catwoman. Never enough Power Girl for my liking.

Reactions: Jimmeh

oawkdawpodk

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone have a torrent that is still working? The first few links are dead, only mixdrop works and it's having a stroke rn

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote