Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-04-12] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blue09

Sep 11, 2017
seems like some artists hate money, its weird when graphics are so realistic but then its a girl with dick so everything is nullified , atleast release a strap-on version too >.>
Doesn't make sense. Nyl is one of the highest paid animators and he only does Futa. Rigid3D and RadRoach also get a lot

Reactions: RemlapWasTaken

ricoaio

Nov 16, 2018
seems like some artists hate money, its weird when graphics are so realistic but then its a girl with dick so everything is nullified , atleast release a strap-on version too >.>
Forget it dude, there is just too many people that love this shit. I use to like futa when it was one in every ten artworks. Now its become the rule, I got fed up. But I learned to live with it. It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apr 8, 2023
I'm by no means a blender guru, but switching from futa to strap on isn't as simple as palate swapping a white dude for a black dude. Only VG does that.

Also, have you heard of furries? They'll put themselves into debt for their gimp suits. Vanilla animators are a dime a dozen, but someone who makes good beast/futa/insert weird fetish here can scratch an itch that must won't. Therefore, caters to an untapped market, ie very profitable.

Reactions: gren69 and Nunya_01

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
Forget it dude, there is just too many people that love this shit. I use to like futa when it was one in every ten artworks. Now its become the rule, I got fed up. But I learned to live with it. It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
While I'm still into futanari, it does kind of suck how the oversaturation of it has killed a lot of the novelty factor.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote