• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Request and Recommendation regarding additions to the site.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Hey guys and Hello to F95 staff, i have a req to make regarding this sites search options. I joined this site sometime ago, not too long and have noticed something quiet unusual. You see when searching on the site for a specific item, you have to type in word by word phrases in order for search engine to work. If you type in the Developers/authors name it just wont show anything, i tried it multiple times hoping for a quick result. Then after several attempts i tried the advanced search to see if that would work however Adv search turned out to be an even more complex option. So my recommendation to you guys is make the Quick search easier so the members can surf through the site more easily and also add the option for Author or Developer when searching for games, would save a lot of time and trouble. Thanks for your efforts and keep up the hard work. Chiao

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
You may want to post in the feature requests forum instead, more chance for a dev to find it there.

I usually search on tags, which works for me. The term search is a bit strict, a typo does not help. The search should maybe allow some more or a dev might find an implementation in .

one way to circumvent is just using a common search engine, such as google and restrict it to this site:
site: https://f95zone.to <some keywords>