Manga Completed Replica of Mother Vol. 1-2 [Mitarai Yuuki]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
001_cover.jpg

Overview:
Kid desperately wants to bang his mom but he can't. His aunt catches him fapping to her. They end up in a sexual role-play relationship where she lets him fuck her while she wears a wig and pretends to be his mom. However he still wants his mom more than he wants her so this stings her pride a bit. Meanwhile, the mom starts getting suspicious cause aunt is being a bitch to her.
Updated: 07/10/2018
Alternate Titles: Soukan no Replica, Adultery Replica, 相姦のレプリカ
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (transparent lines)
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 431
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

002_001.jpg 026_021.jpg 006_P006.jpg 060_055.jpg 093_089.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Is it just me that finds the line censor bar FUCKING STUPID it's about as useful as the censor bar in jackass that doesn't keep up with the swaying dick

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I got confused somewhere in the middle where I couldn't tell who was who and if he was hallucinating or not. But it was GOOD

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I have read so many incest manga, almost 99% of them are half assed. Most of them dive into assfucking within the first 20 pages without much character development and when you reach the conclusion you're left with a hollowness that you can't possibly have those wasted minutes back. Im so glad i picked this one up it was an absolute treat beautiful story, my second favorite right after Scarlet Desire.