Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
i forgot all about this game, been long time since i played it D:
.. Last time i played it i didnt use a walkthough.
Does anyone know if there "Is" a walkthough for this game?
If you go to his blog (on OP) there is a Mega download folder that has a walkthrough (last one from 10-23-2017)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Where is the exact location to do Vegetable Garden for your dragon daughter (green hair lady)?
I triggered it, but cant find the location. North of town but south of river tips don't do.

Will the saves be compatable to newer versions (finished main quest) when they are released?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Where is the exact location to do Vegetable Garden for your dragon daughter (green hair lady)?
I triggered it, but cant find the location. North of town but south of river tips don't do.

Will the saves be compatable to newer versions (finished main quest) when they are released?
In front of entrance to the castle (outside), turn right, go to the inner wall (or river, don't remeber) and then up. Eventually you will reach small yellow path, enter it.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know how to use the Vanguard? like who is good verses what enemy.
I don't saw anything like that posted. But battles are ridiculusly easy, I just upgrade heavies two times and won all. Just don't do stupid shit, like charging cavaliers to the pikiniers. Also, you can wait some turns, upgrade soldiers and then attack. But it is not neccesery.
So, who killed Sir Redwood?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I don't saw anything like that posted. But battles are ridiculusly easy, I just upgrade heavies two times and won all. Just don't do stupid shit, like charging cavaliers to the pikiniers. Also, you can wait some turns, upgrade soldiers and then attack. But it is not neccesery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate, couldn't figure out the whole thing, I had the means and why but not the who.

Edit: Didn't see that one coming.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Question here:
Is is a bug that despite killing bandits in war battles I still get stuff like Round 15 of 60. Defeat at round 60.
There are NO enemies. I recruited blond mercenary girl and made her my new general (side quest with old guy murdered). My spies can not even gather intel because there is no one to fight with.

I did lose first fight and won every other one (3 or 4 battles ending in Academy map fight)

Is this a bug or is this some sort of countdown before demon invasion endgame?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Is this a bug or is this some sort of countdown before demon invasion endgame?
Probably a bug, but I suspect that you can easly avoid it. Build Area in southern city, then click on it on strategic map. Replay battle 1. All battles should be won, therefore you will not be deafeted. Hopes it helps.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Probably a bug, but I suspect that you can easly avoid it. Build Area in southern city, then click on it on strategic map. Replay battle 1. All battles should be won, therefore you will not be deafeted. Hopes it helps.
Just tried it. Won the 1st fight (replay).
But still I am in turn based combat on map. It says:
Turn nr. 28
The deadline for the current battle is at turn 60.

Reactions: frasse

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
But still I am in turn based combat on map
It's a good thing. Every turn you accumulate resources, which cannot be obtained when turns reach deadline. After turn sixty you regain ability to build instantly, but you stop producing resources.

Also, tips for strategic map. First thing you should build - before entering the battle - it's windmill. Let's it produce paper from wood. When you accumulate some, build bookbinder and produce books. In this way you can reach 30 books before turn 60 and upgrade the Academy. Since windmill produce 2 paper per turn (120 in 60 turns), and one book cost 4 paper, upgrading Academy (30 books) is immposible without non stop paper producing. That will also mean that you will not have 20 bread for feast in southern town, which gives morale bonus for troops.
If you don't have enough wood, you can upgrade lumbermills cheaply (25000 g. IRCC).

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am trying to figure out how to edit my party. I dropped one person, but can't seem to add Elly back in. Anyone able to answer that one?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Where do I use slimegirl essence at? old version used to have a magic circle in basement but the current version it's not showing anything in the base or have anything to interact with. Bug? or did something change on how to get the monster girls for sex dungeon.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes