Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
sorry for being late
Don't worry, we all have a life outside of the forum, I'm sure that we all (or at least the majority of us) understand and forgive you. At least it will not be me and my 5 months between two updates of my extended variable viewer who will blame you :D

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
You are welcome any time bro
I'm working on more features, will try to get them ready soon
ohhh. will be waiting...
btw can u try to add function to edit strings and stuff ..
I wanna edit heart points but wasn't able to do it anywhere.
Hope u could it check out its work on string or variable.
btw thnx for the update..

Reactions: Namco15

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
ohhh. will be waiting...
btw can u try to add function to edit strings and stuff ..
I wanna edit heart points but wasn't able to do it anywhere.
Hope u could it check out its work on string or variable.
btw thnx for the update..
it can edit strings
if you know the heart points variable name, tell me and i will check it out

Reactions: GodGoku

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Good update. Since it now handle strings, it's time to point one issue I had when working on my variable viewer.

In Second Happiness, there's few strings that have a problem with their encoding. I don't really know what happen except that, before I took care of this particular problem, Ren'py crashed every time I tried to display them, while it had no problem to run the game in its full Russian version. So, I guess that for some reason it seem that Ren'py didn't translated them in Unicode or did it wrong.
This said, I tried and apparently your tool face the same kind of problem with it, since it isn't displayed. The variable name is "rand_text", and the save file is attached to this post ; I checked with an hexa editor, the name start at the offset 17E6 and I suppose that the field itself start few bytes before.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Good update. Since it now handle strings, it's time to point one issue I had when working on my variable viewer.

In Second Happiness, there's few strings that have a problem with their encoding. I don't really know what happen except that, before I took care of this particular problem, Ren'py crashed every time I tried to display them, while it had no problem to run the game in its full Russian version. So, I guess that for some reason it seem that Ren'py didn't translated them in Unicode or did it wrong.
This said, I tried and apparently your tool face the same kind of problem with it, since it isn't displayed. The variable name is "rand_text", and the save file is attached to this post ; I checked with an hexa editor, the name start at the offset 17E6 and I suppose that the field itself start few bytes before.
Ok, i will check it and feedback you

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017

Actually my tool can display them, but in the public version filter the non English values.
Check this.

2018-09-08_0-47-26.png

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
something got wrong with this update.
I tried to edit 2 game saves... But Both didn't get wt I wanted to do...
Like In didn't get many variables (But was able to it.)(Ex. heart points/relationship points)
2nd I was replaying want able to edit sexuality or affection. (Was able to do in the previous version)

2-1-LT1.save:- DWD save
Screenshot (40) :- MCC save Edit SS
1-1-LT1.save:- MCC Save

And Almost in every save that wired boxes loads...
And Many variables u were able to edit in the previous version u can't really edit in this version...

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
something got wrong with this update.
I tried to edit 2 game saves... But Both didn't get wt I wanted to do...
Like In didn't get many variables (But was able to it.)(Ex. heart points/relationship points)
2nd I was replaying want able to edit sexuality or affection. (Was able to do in the previous version)

2-1-LT1.save:- DWD save
Screenshot (40) :- MCC save Edit SS
1-1-LT1.save:- MCC Save

And Almost in every save that wired boxes loads...
And Many variables u were able to edit in the previous version u can't really edit in this version...
In this version, i only add a filter to hide non-english values

check this screenshot of DWD save

2018-09-08_11-12-36.png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes