Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a utility version that does not require NET Framework?
It's built on .NET, so no, not likely. If you want to cobble something together yourself you can likely start with the renpy python source,

Drake Steele

Oct 22, 2018
I've noticed something and I'd like to confiirm... using both this and Save Editor Online ( ) I notice that I can see variables that seem to be in structured subsets on the online editor, that i can't see or edit on this - For example, say character stats for various characters in some games are visible in the online as say, Rogue > Rogue_Love or Rogue > Rogue_Like but trying to find those in your editor, they simply don't seem to exist. Is that a limitation of the method you use to read the variables? And are there any plans to extend the editor to handle these subsets? Just curious.

Online:

Your editor:

same save, no access to any of the sub-variables... *shrug* not sure how that works but it's something I noticed on multiple games, so thought I'd let you know.

- DS.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I've faced a weird problem...I can no longer hide interface on a savefile(it's ok in a new game or any other savefile).Rollback works but the hide interface suddenly has lost its function!What can I do?!

johnthedoe

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks @johnthedoe for your great post, I'm working on an update that handle the objects and fix some issues discussed here. I'm so sorry i was busy lately, but i will check the attached save and will release the update soon.
Please pardon my lateness in response @Last Moment, I appreciate the kind co-operation and attention that you have given to me (and others), and would like to that this opportunity to thank you once more.
That being said, there are two things that I would like to bring forward:-
- Firstly, based upon the post by @Drake Steele;
... Is that a limitation of the method you use to read the variables? And are there any plans to extend the editor to handle these subsets?
Would it be possible to get a list of features, implemented and pending? Such that one may also bring attention to anything that could have been missed or needs consideration?
- Secondly, it has been a considerable time since last you have graced us with an update. While I can understand you must be very busy, and to that I wish you the best, would you be so kind as to maybe providing an ETA or at the very least a progress report?, I sincerely apologize if it seems that I am being a little inconsiderate or impatient.
___
Thank you once more for the work that you have done (and hopefully continue to do), and for your time in reading this (noticeably) long post.

PS. @anne O'nymous Thank you for the swift response and clarification.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Please pardon my lateness in response @Last Moment, I appreciate the kind co-operation and attention that you have given to me (and others), and would like to that this opportunity to thank you once more.
That being said, there are two things that I would like to bring forward:-
- Firstly, based upon the post by @Drake Steele;

Would it be possible to get a list of features, implemented and pending? Such that one may also bring attention to anything that could have been missed or needs consideration?
- Secondly, it has been a considerable time since last you have graced us with an update. While I can understand you must be very busy, and to that I wish you the best, would you be so kind as to maybe providing an ETA or at the very least a progress report?, I sincerely apologize if it seems that I am being a little inconsiderate or impatient.
___
Thank you once more for the work that you have done (and hopefully continue to do), and for your time in reading this (noticeably) long post.

PS. @anne O'nymous Thank you for the swift response and clarification.
Thank you @johnthedoe for your kind reply, i will try as much as i can to make a progress tracking including upcoming features, inprogress features, estimated release time.

The new release is almost ready, hopefully will release it tomorrow

johnthedoe

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you @johnthedoe for your kind reply, i will try as much as i can to make a progress tracking including upcoming features, inprogress features, estimated release time.

The new release is almost ready, hopefully will release it tomorrow
Thank you once more for the courteous response @Last Moment, I merely reciprocate the respect that you have offered to me, and I appreciate it with the greatest respect.

To which, I would like to make two comments:-
Firstly, in lieu of the statement above, version 1.6.1 seems to be the latest shown (at least on the first page). That being said, it is also very clear that you are very dedicated and must therefore be very busy in other activities that are far more important; so, I hope that you are feeling fine and doing well, and to that extent - wish you the best in all things.
Secondly, while my prior statement may initially hint at impatience (and I truly apologize if it does), you also mentioned that you would be implementing some requested additions, and despite the aforementioned, I would like to politely convey that you need not feel any compulsion to undertake the tasks in haste; If it requires more time than expected, so be it. I (and fellow users) thank you again for what you do, and await your next update.

D

Deleted member 42

editor just started not working recently, doesn't show any ingame variable. is this a bug or what?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I used to use this app all the time last year around October/November for a few games. Worked fine then even downloading the lastest version, It crashes when you hit the load button. Its a total crash when you hit the load button.

Reactions: rdsxn and acerbicon
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes