Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I think the problem is the way the program scan the save file, i will try to rewrite it
The alert is for a generic virus/malware, so yeah it's probably more a problem due to the behavior of your code than something else.
What you can do is try another way, then once compiled submit your program to . You'll see if its behavior is still seen as bad or not

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Er... This time it's my antivirus which complain about a virus Win32:Malware-gen
Ok, Boss gonna Try it now.

Ask any moderator abt it.
Like @jande21 @muttdoggy etc.
The alert is for a generic virus/malware, so yeah it's probably more a problem due to the behavior of your code than something else.
What you can do is try another way, then once compiled submit your program to . You'll see if its behavior is still seen as bad or not
The false Trojan solved by changing the Application Ren'Py Icon !!! now virustotal give it a score of 2/67!!!
I found it by removing part by part of the project but non of codes resolve it, once i removed the icon it gone!

Reactions: GodGoku

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
well, not having any problem with the program.
but when extract it and use it both have the different icon.
I m attaching the file so u can see it.

And their is limit to most of thing {max lim for most thing is 255}
IF u can remove that then that shall be awsome.
I was modding KellyFamily to get money.
Well before modding, I had $1000 and when I modded it becomes $255.

Last edited:

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
well, not having any problem with the program.
but when extract it and use it both have the different icon.
I m attaching the file so u can see it.

And their is limit to most of thing {max lim for most thing is 255}
IF u can remove that then that shall be awsome.
I was modding KellyFamily to get money.
Well before modding, I had $1000 and when I modded it becomes $255.
I changed the application icon fron Ren'Py to Xbox Controller not the background image, your windows may still caching the old icon.
The max limit, is the variable size defined by the game developer. I will try to change it and change if the game will accept it.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I changed the application icon fron Ren'Py to Xbox Controller not the background image, your windows may still caching the old icon.
The max limit, is the variable size defined by the game developer. I will try to change it and change if the game will accept it.

oh sure, man.
if u can do that.
that will be a blast.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, I'm a little late.

First, I must say that I'm impressed, it look good and it works better and better each time... but, alas, there's also few problems :
  • The number of variables seen seem to be wrong :
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • There's still some names which cause some problem to your program :
  • There's some weird case when a variable isn't seen as expected :
  • The attempt to deal with objects aren't great and still some variables seen twice :

Added the two save files (only the "log" file as usual) in the attached archive.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Sorry, I'm a little late.
No Problem Welcome back

First, I must say that I'm impressed, it look good and it works better and better each time...
Thank you

about the problems

• The number of variables seen seem to be wrong :
the program filter some engine variables like x & y variables

• There's still some names which cause some problem to your program :
the program still do handle the complex structure or objects

• There's some weird case when a variable isn't seen as expected :
Thank you for this issue, i will check it and feedback you

• The attempt to deal with objects aren't great and still some variables seen twice :
some variables appear twice in the save file so the program will display them twice, the changed value of "_wrapper" will check it too

Thanks again

Added the two save files (only the "log" file as usual) in the attached archive.[/QUOTE]

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
the program filter some engine variables like x & y variables
Is it possible to ask for a configuration here ? Nothing great, just a check case to have them filterer or not ? I'm working on an interface for my Ren'py mods/tools and knowing what's saved related to the engine would be a great help, especially for the uninstall feature.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Is it possible to ask for a configuration here ? Nothing great, just a check case to have them filterer or not ? I'm working on an interface for my Ren'py mods/tools and knowing what's saved related to the engine would be a great help, especially for the uninstall feature.
Nice Idea, I'm working on a big update currently i will add it

Reactions: anne O'nymous

tysna

Oct 15, 2017
Hi, think about the possibility to share the code ( if you want to), like on github, i was thiking on coding something like that, but maybe me or someone else could also help this project and make it better.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, think about the possibility to share the code ( if you want to), like on github, i was thiking on coding something like that, but maybe me or someone else could also help this project and make it better.
I'm thinking about this already, and i will do once i get it stable and good to share. Thanks for your helpful feedback

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
I added the option to hide/unhide the engine variables and also initial support for complex objects/structures

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I added the option to hide/unhide the engine variables and also initial support for complex objects/structures
Thanks for the hide/unhide option. As for the initial support part, I don't know how far you goes, so I can't really say something just that :

This said, I can't find the error where the save variable/attribute appear twice but with different values, so this seem to be resolved.
Anyway, great works, and it really improve each time.

Reactions: Last Moment

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Thanks for the hide/unhide option. As for the initial support part, I don't know how far you goes, so I can't really say something just that :

This said, I can't find the error where the save variable/attribute appear twice but with different values, so this seem to be resolved.
Anyway, great works, and it really improve each time.
You are welcome, and thanks again for your feedback, i will check the _gamepad variable issue.

Yes, the > 2 represent related variables (same object), the number represent the variable index within the object.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
This is perfect:heartcoveredeyes: , thanks for the great work .

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes