• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'py change font color.

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
Hello, not quite sure where I should post this but here we go.
I want to change color of the font in a Ren'py game, could anyone point me to the right file?
I checked several, and changed somethings, but it dosnt have any effect, the ones I changed were in the text folder if that helps.

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
You'll have to unpack the .rpa files if you don't see that file.
I see, Im guessing you need somekind of software for that?
In case it wasnt clear before, im trying to change the color of a font in a already compiled game, its not my game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello, not quite sure where I should post this but here we go.
I want to change color of the font in a Ren'py game, could anyone point me to the right file?
I checked several, and changed somethings, but it dosnt have any effect, the ones I changed were in the text folder if that helps.
recreation meant "gui.rpy" (not "guy.rpy"). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
You'll have to unpack the .rpa files if you don't see that file.
UnRen.bat v0.8 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler
recreation meant "gui.rpy" (not "guy.rpy"). ;)
Thank you, I figured as much and searched for both either way.

I did manage to extract the .rpa files, and it did indeed contain a gui file, it was .rpyc though.
I did notice the UnRen.bat had an rypc extractor aswell so I tried that and changed all the #ffffff in the gui.rpy to #4C4C4C and it works perfectly, thank guys.

Reactions: recreation