[Remtairy] Karryn's Prison

SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
Hey, guys!

I am Sinom, an editor employed by Remtairy, the developers of the beloved game, Meltys Quest. Today, I have come here to announce a new project, namely, Karryn's Prison. To that end, we have released a demo of our upcoming game, and hope you'll play it to give us your feedback, so we can make any necessary changes that will improve the final product. Upon its completion, the final product will be sold on several platforms, but we haven't decided on the specifics of that yet. First and foremost, we would like to dedicate all our efforts in making a great, sexual experience with your valuable feedback to aid us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Description:

In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system! The current alpha version has gameplay up to the boss of Level 1.

Gameplay:

Those familiar with RPG Maker Games will feel right at home. It retains the standard turn-based system, but it has several more features to start with. When a battle starts, you are in a "mental state", where you can utilize skills in the "willpower" menu, or you can choose to skip this turn without using any skills. Then, the battle phase starts. In this phase, you can choose to either attack, use your energy skills, use your sexual skills, or flee combat. All the while, the enemy can attack you with either physical attacks or sex attacks. Their attacks can also shred your clothing, which results in a nice view along with more obscene sexual attacks. The kind of sexual attacks they do also depend on the level of your desire stat for boobs, mouth, butt, pussy, and cock at that time. These stats will reset with every battle, but partaking in a lot of sexual attacks will bestow certain passive abilities to Karryn, which changes her behavior towards sexual situations over time. Outside of combat, you are tasked with managing the prison. You do this through "edicts", where you'll make decisions on what prison's funds should be allocated to. You can choose to invest in Karryn to make her more powerful in combat, invest in prison infrastructure to make the prisoners less likely of rioting, selflessly buy luxury items for your room, and so forth. There is a lot of wiggle room, where you can choose what prison chief you want to be. A just one? A slutty one? A corrupt one? The choice is yours.

Controls:

To select or confirm something:

On keyboard: Press the confirm key (Default key: z)
On gamepad: Press the confirm key (Default X-box key: A ; Dualshock key: X)
On mouse: Left click on an item

To move around:

On keyboard: Use the arrow keys
On gamepad: Use the directional buttons/ joystick
On mouse: Left click on a location on the map

Download link/ Game information:

For now, the game is still in the alpha stage. The demo will receive regular updates, which can be viewed in the link below. The download link can also be found there but will change when an updated version becomes available, so check regularly for any changes. Nonetheless, I'll post in this here thread as well whenever a new version is released.

Sadly, I can't provide multiple download links as the rules of F95 Zone dictate, so I hope this one download link that can be found through this Patreon link won't be a problem.

Fetishes:

Not all these fetishes might be represented in the earlier versions of the demo but will be present in the final product. More might be added when the game gets closer to its final stages.

Blowjob, anal, gangbang, creampie, titjob, groping, spanking, cunninglus, corruption, monsters, humans

Social media:

Any of you interested in following the progress of our company, its game development, and localization, and the people working for them? You can do so under these channels:

Company Twitter & Developer Rem :

Artist & Co-developer:

Crucades

Oct 28, 2020
I was wondering if the community has a wiki set up anywhere? Am a new player (loving the game btw) and can't find out the requirements for unlocking any skills such a kiss etc. Trawling through this sizeable thread is somewhat daunting xD

Reactions: Batz and Jinx404V

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a way to have infinite time in this game to complete all side quests ?

You get luke 13 in-game days to complete the game or its defacto bad end.

Are there any date cheats , I'm tiered of replying bthe same parts

cuddlebearjp

Jul 18, 2021
I always seem to have trouble getting into the bar to do a side job unless they're rioting...
The toilet and strip joint are no problem, why is the bar seemingly impossible to reach?