r5ha

Feb 29, 2020
In 10 years from now, when we'll all grow old and impotent, Polyrotix will finish the act 2, then some good soul will make a mod that cuts all the "story" crap, and this will be the best VN made by humanity ever.

But now, I feel it's quite disappointing, the 0.05 in particular.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
This is one of the few best games I've played. I was able to wait for its continuation, and I will continue to wait as long as necessary.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
God this game is such bullshit. And I say that with all the understanding of a writer, you can't always do it right and get everything perfect... You can however make a game which doesn't consist of endlessly clicking on a bunch of different screens attempting to figure out how to make the fucking thing progress! And FAIL!!!

I give up, it's just pointless, either make it a VN because there just isn't enough in there for it to be sandbox or fill it with something so sandbox makes sense but endlessly searching for the one scene is a fucking waste of time and something that should be obvious. This is a VN, attempting to dress up as a sandbox with no reason to do so. It'd actually be quite good if you didn't waste hours of your life trying to progress it.

Rant over, hopefully someone will make a mod that actually makes it playable one day as the renders are great, characters are really nice and there's clearly some style too, but until then... I shall waste my time elsewhere

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
God this game is such bullshit. And I say that with all the understanding of a writer, you can't always do it right and get everything perfect... You can however make a game which doesn't consist of endlessly clicking on a bunch of different screens attempting to figure out how to make the fucking thing progress! And FAIL!!!

I give up, it's just pointless, either make it a VN because there just isn't enough in there for it to be sandbox or fill it with something so sandbox makes sense but endlessly searching for the one scene is a fucking waste of time and something that should be obvious. This is a VN, attempting to dress up as a sandbox with no reason to do so. It'd actually be quite good if you didn't waste hours of your life trying to progress it.

Rant over, hopefully someone will make a mod that actually makes it playable one day as the renders are great, characters are really nice and there's clearly some style too, but until then... I shall waste my time elsewhere
I really don't understand what you're complaining about? The game is excellent, no errors, the story is logical and exciting. I'm not related to the developer, I'm just annoyed by your whining. either download the game again and beat it, or change your computer. Well, or change your life, I don’t know...

Reactions: Maviarab

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I really don't understand what you're complaining about? The game is excellent, no errors, the story is logical and exciting. I'm not related to the developer, I'm just annoyed by your whining. either download the game again and beat it, or change your computer. Well, or change your life, I don’t know...
Eh? What does my computer have to do with anything?
Why would I download a game to beat it when I just pointed out the gameplay is trash...?
Why would I change my computer, (which I'm building anyway so I am actually doing that) instead of downloading the game I don't want to play because it's tedious?
WTF do either of those things have to do with it being tedious sandbox where nothing ever progresses instead of a simple VN which it's more suited to?

I am so confused as to how your brain works, I don't care that much really but there's a sort of morbid fascination, truly it is baffling.

Besides I acknowledged my rant, if you can't take a rant, don't, that's fine. But it's not whining, it's a rant, cos I'm annoyed at timewasting silly clicky screen gameplay. A justified rant you silly peasant and I shall not hear otherwise.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes