• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is it just Fiona content, or do the others have actual scenes as well? I'm not talking about the gardening quest, when you have to speak to both Priscilla and the doctor, but something lie an actual plot line like Fiona has, where you have to advance through.

#2 is outside Priscilla's room. Not Fiona's. I haven't come across #1 yet. Or #5, for that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is it just Fiona content, or do the others have actual scenes as well? I'm not talking about the gardening quest, when you have to speak to both Priscilla and the doctor, but something lie an actual plot line like Fiona has, where you have to advance through.

#2 is outside Priscilla's room. Not Fiona's. I haven't come across #1 yet. Or #5, for that matter.
I think it is just Fiona. Given the way the game has 4-part days and 7-day weeks, the developer should be able to seamlessly add content for the other potential love interests along-side the current content without much fuss.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think it is just Fiona. Given the way the game has 4-part days and 7-day weeks, the developer should be able to seamlessly add content for the other potential love interests along-side the current content without much fuss.
Yeah as far as I remember it was planned to release the Prii path before the one of Fiona, but the dev. ran into some problems with it and couldn't finish it. And I already asked him, if he has planned to add more inbetwden the days.
He said that he wants to add a lot more to do and at least the paths from the 3 first girls can be entered simultaneously ;)

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
This is so F.......g great....

It is worth the long wait..

And the girls are perfect..

I just can't find the journal after the wine event ( outside or inside somewhere on the floor ??)

And the first extra picture ...

I think i have to wait for the PDF of GhostPhil.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This is so F.......g great....

It is worth the long wait..

And the girls are perfect..

I just can't find the journal after the wine event ( outside or inside somewhere on the floor ??)

And the first extra picture ...

I think i have to wait for the PDF of GhostPhil.
It is already here, just not on the first page I think ;)

Joecucan

Sep 2, 2017
Dont know how but dat man makes me empathize.
I guess it would be a first time im become a donor

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes