• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This weekend serves to put the finishing touches, I bet the update will be release next week.
I also bet we won't get the next version this week, but maybe we will get another update at least...

Operation Dev Lockdown it is then Ghost, I trust your Stealth will see the mission through? It isn't a worry if not, I mean, a hit to he's leg(?) rendered him silent long enough. So a donk on the head should keep him quite until the padded cell is ready.
"Let the mission rescuing dev. into padded cell begin!"

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah the problem with the dev. is that he isn't someone who comunicates much with us, so we will only knew, if he ran into problems, when he makes the next Patreon update... I hope that he will comunicate more with us when he creates a Discord server...
A Discord would be really helpful

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok now that I have finally finished the Fiona fan sig, here again:
Prii:
1-Prii.gif

Fiona:
3-Fiona.gif

Aanya:
5-Aanya.gif

Fan Sig Slideshow of all the fan sigs including the ones by @Krull :
Reincarnotica Slideshow.gif

Here are the awsome fan sigs that @Krull made:

Fan Sig:
View attachment 186026 View attachment 186044

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/11/197622_rein-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/11/197640_rein-ffan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/11/197647_loop_rein-fan.gif
Thanks to @GhostPhil for 2 in 1 sig.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: always download attachment for no text and/or variations.

Last edited:

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Thanks, I actually wanted to make it similar to Prii's, but sadly there aren't that many scenes with Fiona in the game.
So yeah next one will be Aanya, but I don't know how long I will take :)
For me the fan sig of Fiona is perfect. Her beauty, her two big arguments and her buttocks are well highlighted :firstimekiss:
How do you merge the sig ?
@Polyrotix should see your fan sig.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
For me the fan sig of Fiona is perfect. Her beauty, her two big arguments and her buttocks are well highlighted :firstimekiss:
How do you merge the sig ?
@Polyrotix should see your fan sig.
Well I use this website to create a gif out an amount of gifs or pictures. It's quite nice because you can show more games in you signature this way. And you can also change the speed of the animation.

And he already knows that I wanted to make some fan sigs, because I asked him for the font style he uses for the title ;)

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Just googlesearch gif maker.
Well I use this website to create a gif out an amount of gifs or pictures. It's quite nice because you can show more games in you signature this way. And you can also change the speed of the animation.

And he already knows that I wanted to make some fan sigs, because I asked him for the font style he uses for the title ;)
Thank you both ;).

Reactions: GhostPhil

Dozer

Jul 3, 2017
01_NightVisitRoom_Sweater_09.jpg

Hey Patrons!

I have the unfortunate news to say that the 0.02 Update will be delayed for a few days while I sort out the bugs and errors I'm encountering currently. This past week I was still tinkering with the code and adding/removing stuff and I thought that by Friday or Saturday I can release it but as you can see, I have not. One of the most egregious bug I found is one where when you sleep, it'll trigger the last act of the current update at the start of the free-roam section which is a big NO-NO. The other is when getting one of the quest items, opening the inventory would crash the game. RenPy is quite precise when telling where the error stems from but in this case it just shows a vague 'getattr error' which doesn't tell me anything much. I know all of you are excited but I ask for your patience while I deal with this. I don't want to put out a rushed product that'll ruin gameplay for some people and sour their experience with the game. With that said, I'll answer some questions in your mind.

What's the 0.02 update about?
The update is solely focused on Fiona' s story. There are interactions with Priscilla and Aanya but they're just that, interactions. Though I have finished some early parts of Priscilla's story, if I put it here without a 'conclusion', it'll feel half-assed. So all of it is focused on the 0.03 update on her.

The 'Intro Skip'?
Yep. There is one. It'll jump straight to the naming section at the hospital.

The areas in the map?

Currently, the Fitzgerald's house and Aanya's house is the only ones available to explore.

Is there gonna be grinding here?
No. There's no stats here whatsoever. There's money on the otherhand but as of this update, there's no way to earn/use it so you can just focus on the story.

Anyways, I ask again for your patience while I fix the game.

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Mark17

May 15, 2017
No. There's no stats here whatsoever. There's money on the otherhand but as of this update, there's no way to earn/use it so you can just focus on the story.
Thank God for that, if he's combine gameplay and mechanics of games like milf city or mythic manor (where you only need object and it's in the right place at the right time) with these beautiful graphics and a good story, he's created a great game!

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 177250

Hey Patrons!

I have the unfortunate news to say that the 0.02 Update will be delayed for a few days while I sort out the bugs and errors I'm encountering currently. This past week I was still tinkering with the code and adding/removing stuff and I thought that by Friday or Saturday I can release it but as you can see, I have not. One of the most egregious bug I found is one where when you sleep, it'll trigger the last act of the current update at the start of the free-roam section which is a big NO-NO. The other is when getting one of the quest items, opening the inventory would crash the game. RenPy is quite precise when telling where the error stems from but in this case it just shows a vague 'getattr error' which doesn't tell me anything much. I know all of you are excited but I ask for your patience while I deal with this. I don't want to put out a rushed product that'll ruin gameplay for some people and sour their experience with the game. With that said, I'll answer some questions in your mind.

The update is solely focused on Fiona' s story. There are interactions with Priscilla and Aanya but they're just that, interactions. Though I have finished some early parts of Priscilla's story, if I put it here without a 'conclusion', it'll feel half-assed. So all of it is focused on the 0.03 update on her.

The 'Intro Skip'?

The areas in the map?

Currently, the Fitzgerald's house and Aanya's house is the only ones available to explore.

Cheers,
Polyrotix
A pity that the game will be delayed, but at least that will be for the better, and it's very good to know that 0.2 will be focused on our redheaded MILF Fiona

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 177250

Hey Patrons!

The 'Intro Skip'?

The areas in the map?

Cheers,
Polyrotix
Thanks for posting the update here :)
Well I think it is definitely more important to fix such big bugs before releasing ther next version. I have no problems waiting hopefully a few days.
The most important thing for me was an uodatethat there will be a delay ;)

Be strong guys, it's just a few days ;) And then especially the Fiona lovers will get some good stuff :biggrin:

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for posting the update here :)
Well I think it is definitely more important to fix such big bugs before releasing ther next version. I have no problems waiting hopefully a few days.
The most important thing for me was an uodatethat there will be a delay ;)

Be strong guys, it's just a few days ;) And then especially the Fiona lovers will get some good stuff :biggrin:
You're right, although we'll have to wait until 0.3 to see some real good Prii stuff

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes