sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
awesome start art is great content enough too decide if its worth playing great story well made i do think you have a hit here well done .
p.s dont listen too the haters do your thing great job i think its awesome where this game is and going ty much i see how much you put into this and im thankful
don

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018

Overview:
Reincarnotica is an adult visual novel that takes place in the near future where Immersive Virtual Reality games are the norm. You take control of a middle-aged man that has nothing going on for him but due to a freak accident one day, finds himself inhabiting a body of a younger man. Not only that but he discovers that he's going to live with 2 beautiful woman and acquired a new found power unbeknownst to him...

Unravel the mysteries that surrounds yourself and at the same time take advantage of the new opportunities that has been given to you.​

Updated: 20 - May - 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - -

I had to stop playing this after the mc spoke to a character called I think it was Louie,I was just so bored to tears. I was just fast-forwarding through dialog as quickly as I could hoping something interesting was going to happen but at the point I stopped mc just went back to sleep.I'm sorry maybe it gets better but for me a game has to pull me in at least in the first 5-10 mins of game play and this didn't do for me!Icouldn't find anything to hold my interest!

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
This game seems like the dev wanted to make a RPG VN but switched to an erotica after he realized that's where all the money is. No matter the reason, the rendering and writing is great. Hopefully there's more to come.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I loved the beginning of this game until the music of the game is fine and fiona and priscilla are beautiful

Reactions: rKnight

wraith17

May 28, 2017
The story feels pretty nice and neat.Great visuals and nice looking character models.Both the the redheads and the doctor lady looks great.The one Problem I had with the game is I can't skip text without finishing a certain dialogue before.Sometime with louie and other random dudes feels like I am being dragged onto something I would rather skip.please add a skip button.otherwise a very nice and interesting concept.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

eades

Nov 19, 2016
you need to add a text skip... too much clicking, and after a while your finger starts to hurt a little. The renders indeed looks good, and i'm gonna keep an eye on this game, but please add a text skip option

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
seriously the introduction part is too long. Text walls better make me hungry for the game. not the imaginary game my imaginary MC plays in his imaginary free time which isn't even a mini game in the actual game. Damn all i wanted were some nice stills of the many girls i could have chosen if the dev was faster.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well to echo others, the pacing is in need. We went way past the opening of leeroy jenkins and into OMFG WHY CANT I SKIP THIS SHIT! (incidentally you need NEED to allow text skipping.) I honestly didn't get through it.

Unfortunately this is why, the writing is ok, but as far as to what extent it actually has to the point of your game....zero consequence. Your synopsis covers the why the backdrop is as it is. So from here on out its finding our way into womens pants in as many ways possible. I'll be strait here, I can't hold my dick and ponder meaningful conversation past "Harder Daddy!" so lets keep the eyes on the prize.

For your next release, just offer to skip the intro and we can move forward perhaps. Great renders, good stuff in there, just way too much boring dialogue for someone who's trying rub his dick over a pair of fine ass redhaired women who are now 997% into whatever I want them to be.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Agree, the game should just start at the hospital, that part is great and actually put a smile on my face. The MMO stuff is not interesting at all, at least for me, but it wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't that fucking long. Loved the menu art, very cute.

But the dev sure loves the MMO idea since he put so much thought into it, I wouldn't say remote it, but a skip option would be great.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

krillz

Aug 6, 2016
I liked the mmo part personally, I felt enganged in the story.

Very top notch work, good job!

:eazyHype:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, if the game started in the hospital, we could make this a mystery story, where the MC tries to reconnect to his old life. Literally a flashback to the red card scene and a few lines of text, then the yoshi scene all good.
I mean did this introduction actually tell me anything worth remembering? Unless your sister and your niece are H-able characters they getting mentioned (pictures please!), is a waste of space. Man you could cheat on your girl friend with your 'former' family members that would be a sick way of avoiding the censorship on patreon.^^ Plus you have 'amnesia'.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
I'm going to have to agree with the majority of the reviews here. The introduction was waaay too long. I really tried to stay interested and read all the way through it out of respect for the obvious work the dev put into it but I literally could not do it. All the explanations and vaguely worded exposition about the game and what the MC and Louie were doing... it just made my mind wander so much I ended up skipping. By the time of the guild 'trial', my finger was a blur trying to skip dialogue. Which is a shame because I kind of liked the set up of the chubby old bald dude and his helpful AI with his french Mom. It just wasn't interesting and should have been condensed into a much shorter scene, especially since it seems to be integral to the storyline. I was still able to get the main points, so I pretty much know what's going on but most of the MMOG babble was just fluff.

So, spoiler-filled, very general summation:
Do please tell me anyone who read the whole game through if I got anything wrong. I don't think I did...

Thankfully, once the MC wakes up pretty much everything gets MUCH better. I like the set up, I like the doctor and the two gingers, and I like that the MC comes across to them as a much more mature and polite man than the emo douche he used to be. The game from now on has a lot of potential, depending on where it goes. I'm interested to see how much the MC will try to interact with people from both his present and his past.

I like the models and backgrounds quite a bit and the dev does a great job with the lighting of his scenes, which helps tremendously. I even kinda dig the floofy French music and UI design, though it was initially confusing to navigate. I did NOT like the constant scene shaking or the loud outbursts of people muttering during the guild meeting. As a matter of fact, I ended up muting that part it was so annoying. It doesn't bother me that the story is pretty linear so far. The VN format is fine with me as long as the story's interesting and the sex scenes are hot.

Despite the problems I had with the beginning of the game and all the info dumping I was disinterested in, I think the game's off to a really good start. I'm looking forward to playing more.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes