selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Hello
If you have the chance, I can trouble you
Mindshift Part I vE - regalia 0.9.8.7z
The second part of the third part Complement also combined into a html? Although a lot of bug is it?
please
I assume you mean the Mindshift Complete as seen on hypnopics here:

It doesn't load in Regalia right now, so it will take some time investment to get anything worth having. I haven't tried it thus far because I've heard it's really buggy, but I can try to work on it in a week or two when I have some free time.

example890

Jun 30, 2017
I assume you mean the Mindshift Complete as seen on hypnopics here:

It doesn't load in Regalia right now, so it will take some time investment to get anything worth having. I haven't tried it thus far because I've heard it's really buggy, but I can try to work on it in a week or two when I have some free time.
Tired
However, it seems a lot of problems on their own
Sometimes pictures are missing and the videos won't play at all
Wait bug d it's really buggy

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Liking regalia features :eazyHype: . I've been using another method of porting games to regalia and so far have not had any problems. Just would like to know if this method would continue to work in future versions and if the install script bascially does the same thing? Was lazy and didn't want to install ruby and nodejs and all those stuff :coldsweat::coldsweat:

Method:

1. Extract rag game to HTML using cracked RagsDesigner/RagsLib.dll
2. Download regalia via github and extract.
3. Copy contents in regalia src folder i.e. "regalia.html & regalia folder" to the extracted rag game dir.
4. In the extracted game "js folder" copy "Game.js" to regalia/game folder.
5. Run game via regalia.html

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I came here initially just wanting to say thank you for this tool. I was finally able to play Overseer through to the end without getting fed up with how slow it runs. Regalia is truly a gift.

Now though, I have a question. Is there any way to track down what variables are used for dice rolls in No Haven using the cheat tool? The game has a fantastic amount of content, but the RNG is... extremely brutal. I've had an entire slaver camp I cheated to make perfect get wiped because of only three bad rolls.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
@selectivepaperclip Not sure if you've tried gold rush but it says setup game data is not defined
I don't think I've seen Gold Rush before, I mostly check Hypnopics instead of TFGS. I can try taking a look this weekend.

I've been using another method of porting games to regalia and so far have not had any problems. Just would like to know if this method would continue to work in future versions and if the install script bascially does the same thing?
This may work currently (it's basically the same thing the Ruby script does) but isn't guaranteed to work in the future, especially in all browsers. As of the last couple of versions I've started using more fancypants JavaScript features that require transpilation to work in all browsers, so the install script is a little heavier.

There's also a little cleanup of the game javascript that happens in the install script, whether you need that depends on the game. That might all move to the RagsLib.dll eventually, but it's a pain to add new functionality to that.

It should always work to take any of the standalone Regalia releases I post here and extract them into the JS folder for a game. I might start posting those releases on the GitHub releases page as well so they're easy to find.

I came here initially just wanting to say thank you for this tool. I was finally able to play Overseer through to the end without getting fed up with how slow it runs. Regalia is truly a gift.
I'm happy you were able to get all the way through Overseer, I've only tested a little ways past the intro. Any bugs?

Now though, I have a question. Is there any way to track down what variables are used for dice rolls in No Haven using the cheat tool?
I haven't had a chance to dig into No Haven very far, the code for it is a mountain of madness. It might require custom Regalia features to make the kind of cheating you desire.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'm happy you were able to get all the way through Overseer, I've only tested a little ways past the intro. Any bugs?
No big ones that I noticed.
- Every Now and then when I upgraded a Worker the image didn't show up until after I saved and reloaded.
- My energy could go into the negatives and then it need to be refilled back to zero. That might be how it's intended to function though; haven't played the original version in some time.
- I could have more than the max amount of batteries, which I'm fairly certain wasn't part of the original game.

So yeah, nothing that broke the game and made it unplayable.

I haven't had a chance to dig into No Haven very far, the code for it is a mountain of madness. It might require custom Regalia features to make the kind of cheating you desire.
That's what I was afraid of. I've been trying to hunt down the variables in the game itself, but, well, yeah; mountain of madness.
Oh well, nothing stopping me from continuing to try through trial. All I think I know at this point is that three separate variables control the rolls, which is at least a start.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Looks good. Im wondering if I could request a feature.

Something that really puts me off Rags games now is the colour, namely the white background. It stops me being able to play rags games for any real length of time (5-10 mins and I have to stop due to light sensitivity) I tried using the "change colors" extension in chrome. However doing this makes the pics disappear.

Is it possible to add a custom colour into the app?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Is it possible to add a custom colour into the app?
I'm open to any design changes. Part of my desire in spending all this time on this was to clean up some of the hideous RAGS aesthetic, but my design sensibilities aren't too good.

What do you think would be good? Have you been trying white-on-black or some other color scheme?

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or maybe just me xD

after playin lilith device and wifetrainer ... after some point of the games (in lillith device where i go to where i can take the camera and in wifetrainer at the second wave of clints) my items from the inventory are gone. Maybe i cheated to much at both games *muhahaha* but maybe it's a bug in the engine? cause at the rags-versions i never faced the problem.

another bug at lilith device is that the gas could be researched more than 1 time without gettin any effect.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
after playin lilith device and wifetrainer ... after some point of the games (in lillith device where i go to where i can take the camera and in wifetrainer at the second wave of clints) my items from the inventory are gone.
The most recent version of Wife Trainer has all sorts of anti-cheat tomfoolery so I wouldn't be surprised if the game was fighting back against you.

If you can pinpoint the unexpected event and export saves before it + explain what triggers the behavior, I can try to diagnose whether it's a Regalia bug.

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
sry to dissappoint you ... i played threw lillith and deleted it ... only wanted to tell something wasn 't right ... but i thought its not gamebreaking so i didn't backup any savegame and it was quiet late in my playthrough

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
@selectivepaperclip Not sure if you've tried gold rush but it says setup game data is not defined
Here's a version of The Gold Rush that should load, at least. I haven't tested past the first couple of rooms.

Getting it to dump successfully required some RagsLib.dll changes and I'm not sure whether they break other games, so there's still a little more for me figure out there...

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I have problem with Evil Inc 1.7 regalia 0.9.8, I can´t leave the Police station?
Do you have an exported save you can upload from when the problem occurs?

I haven't tested Evil, Inc. much deeper than the University. I'll get around to it eventually, but it might be quicker to diagnose you have a save from closer to the Police Station scene.

Jack0706

Oct 21, 2016
Do you have an exported save you can upload from when the problem occurs?

I haven't tested Evil, Inc. much deeper than the University. I'll get around to it eventually, but it might be quicker to diagnose you have a save from closer to the Police Station scene.
I have tried it again and then it worked, with a save file before the police station and the old one from inside the police station is deleted.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Bump for No Haven 0.7921

No Haven is not really my kind of thing, so I haven't experimented with it very much, but if people can provide bug reports for things that are broken I will try to fix them.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Haven't found any problem with the regalia version of wife trainer, however the superpowered has bugs not found in the rags version. It seems like certain events/flags aren't triggering properly - Full x-ray power does not give you a more complete status description, certain Xp values eventually get corrupted to "NaN", and a bunch other things. Sinner also seems buggy - but the rags version has been buggy as well so its harder to see if that one was ported correctly or not. Still this is amazing, playing this in the browser is faster and more accesible than in the rags players. Thanks for the hard work.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
superpowered has bugs not found in the rags version
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

Sinner also seems buggy
The Sinner is the one game that should be 100% compatible, because I wrote a proving it can be beaten. There definitely might be errors when you stray from the 'happy path', can you remember what exactly seemed off?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes