Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
Hey there guys,
maybe i'm just a little dumb but I got a little question.
How do i upgrade the raglia-version for the offline games like Wife-Trainer? I tried simply to download the 0.9.5 version and copy the files into the Wifetrainer-folder but it seems that it's not the solution xD.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@selectivepaperclip I'm having issues with the sinner game 0.17 version. It says SetupGameData not defined. What do I need to do?
Also curious town saves bug out when loading them. They don't update according to which room you're in

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey there guys,
maybe i'm just a little dumb but I got a little question.
How do i upgrade the raglia-version for the offline games like Wife-Trainer? I tried simply to download the 0.9.5 version and copy the files into the Wifetrainer-folder but it seems that it's not the solution XD.
Should be able to copy and replace the files in the game folder but if not, I should be able to create an updated wife trainer with the latest regalia version

Thjis

May 19, 2017
@selectivepaperclip I'm having issues with the sinner game 0.17 version. It says SetupGameData not defined. What do I need to do?
Also curious town saves bug out when loading them. They don't update according to which room you're in

Ace if you actually get a Ragalia copy working please post it. I was just looking at making one, but not sure how. I got irritated after I got myself locked out of a girl. (no longer can buy bag of pastrys multiple times) Not sure if this is intentional or an error, but was not an issue with older versions. Hoped that the Ragalia version would let me bypass such errors.

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
Should be able to copy and replace the files in the game folder but if not, I should be able to create an updated wife trainer with the latest regalia version
Ok I downloaded the Wife-Trainer 0.6c ragalia again and the 0.9.5 regalia .... after copy and paste of the new regalia version ... the title-screen says regalia 0.9.5 but game is not wife-trainer ... its curious town? oO ... now i have the curious town-game without images but useless wife-trainer files i can't use ^^

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I downloaded the Wife-Trainer 0.6c ragalia again and the 0.9.5 regalia .... after copy and paste of the new regalia version ... the title-screen says regalia 0.9.5 but game is not wife-trainer ... its curious town? oO ... now i have the curious town-game without images but useless wife-trainer files i can't use ^^
Here is wife trainer with 0.9.5 version regalia

Reactions: maxx and TitanSon

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Sorry about that, there were some fixes required for 0.17 that I had sitting unpublished on my machine. Here's (what should be) a working version:
now i have the curious town-game without images but useless wife-trainer files i can't use ^^
Oops, I fucked up the 0.9.5 release by including the Curious Town JS in it. You could still make it work if you just extracted everything but the 'game' folder inside the .7z, but you may as well use this new one going forward, which does not include any game JS:

Reactions: TitanSon

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does the new version of regalia fix the issue with curious town saves

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Does the new version of regalia fix the issue with curious town saves
I dunno, I haven't seen that problem. What exactly did you do that went wrong? Was it in Curious Town 0.3.1? Are you trying to use Curious Town 0.2 saves on the 0.3.1 game? Because that won't work in any version of RAGS.

Save/Load seems to work how I would expect, at least in the first few rooms.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dunno, I haven't seen that problem. What exactly did you do that went wrong? Was it in Curious Town 0.3.1? Are you trying to use Curious Town 0.2 saves on the 0.3.1 game? Because that won't work in any version of RAGS.

Save/Load seems to work how I would expect, at least in the first few rooms.
I'm using 0.3.1 saves but when I try to load a save the rooms doesn't update until you have examine and object and the navigator doesn't seem to update depending on which room you're in. I was also using regalia version 0.9.5 so I'll try it out with the latest version

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm using 0.3.1 saves but when I try to load a save the rooms doesn't update until you have examine and object and the navigator doesn't seem to update depending on which room you're in. I was also using regalia version 0.9.5 so I'll try it out with the latest version
Figured out the problem with curious town. It was the browser but I have another question pertaining to wife trainer mod. Is there anyway to fix this issue? I'm not able to fully see the mod menu. It occurs on the mac and windows browers

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Is there anyway to fix this issue? I'm not able to fully see the mod menu.
This version should keep the menu anchored to the bottom instead of floating off into space. It still doesn't do the nested menu behavior of the windows RAGS client, that would take more work...

0.9.8 - self - menu -anchoring.png

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
I've downloaded the ragalia- 0.9.8 and copied it in my Wife-Trainer-Folder and rewrote the old files ... is it only a minor bug that you have forgotten to change from 0.97 to 0.98 as shown version ... or did you upload the wrong files? ;)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've downloaded the ragalia- 0.9.8 and copied it in my Wife-Trainer-Folder and rewrote the old files ... is it only a minor bug that you have forgotten to change from 0.97 to 0.98 as shown version ... or did you upload the wrong files? ;)
It's a visual thing but it's the right version

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
i think your postet links can't be down ... at least not every single one at the same time ... is it possible that your server got problems or is shut down?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
i think your postet links can't be down ... at least not every single one at the same time ... is it possible that your server got problems or is shut down?
Probably the doko.moe links are down because they seem to pull files after 30 days for inactivity. Or they just pull files for whatever reason they want.

I'm not sure what the best place to upload to is, doko was good because it didn't require any account and doesn't have nasty confusing ads, but I'm willing to reupload to whatever place is more likely to keep them up longer.

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
Probably the doko.moe links are down because they seem to pull files after 30 days for inactivity. Or they just pull files for whatever reason they want.

I'm not sure what the best place to upload to is, doko was good because it didn't require any account and doesn't have nasty confusing ads, but I'm willing to reupload to whatever place is more likely to keep them up longer.
What about Mega? ... I think you have a certain space bandwith or something like that with a free-account

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Alright, here's everything reuploaded to Mega, hopefully I didn't mess any of them up

and just the Regalia JS, for patching older versions:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Here are a few more mirrors:
Curious Town 0.3.1:

- - - - - - - - -
Evil-Inc-v.1.7:
- - - - - - - - -
Mindshift Part I vE:
- - - - - - - - - - -
No Haven 0.7802:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Overseer v1.16:
- - - - - - - - - - -
Superpowered alpha 0.17d:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Tales of the Drunken Cowboy Chapter 1:
- - - - - - - - -
The Apartments 0.022:
- - - - - - - - - -
The Lilith Device Ver. 3.6:
- - - - - - - - - -
The Retreat 0.31:
- - - - - - - - - -
The Sinner 0.17bugfix1:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Wife Trainer Version 0.6c:
- - - - - - - - -

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Alright, here's everything reuploaded to Mega, hopefully I didn't mess any of them up

and just the Regalia JS, for patching older versions:
Hello
If you have the chance, I can trouble you
Mindshift Part I vE - regalia 0.9.8.7z
The second part of the third part Complement also combined into a html? Although a lot of bug is it?
please

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes