1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RAGS] Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x player for the browser

Discussion in 'Tools & Tutorials' started by selectivepaperclip, Sep 7, 2017.

1. selectivepaperclip

selectivepaperclip Active Member Donor

Feb 19, 2017
    Oof, confirmed.

Hopefully a simple fix, but I don't have a lot of time to work on this in the next week; until then, you can use

Please Log in / Register to view this link

to get past that scene. Not sure what else might've regressed in the newer versions, though.

2. itza

itza New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Anyone able to get miss adventure working Its one of the most complex rags games. I would be interested to see how it runs in comparison to the others.

3. selectivepaperclip

Feb 19, 2017
    Okay, I stole some time to fix this
    • Please Log in / Register to view this link

It passes all my tests, hopefully doesn't cause any other secret regressions.[/url]

gue5t and xoxo1001 like this.
  4. hollowmosquito

hollowmosquito New Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Some more of the popup choices that dont pop up. When talking to the girl to go to the warehouse to catch the drug ring you have to examine the girl to get it to pop up. Also when buying rikku drinks same thing.

5. selectivepaperclip

Feb 19, 2017
    Aw dag, that was the thing I was trying to solve originally! Quite a whack-a-mole situation. Should be fixed here:
    • Please Log in / Register to view this link

Thanks for reporting all these bugs! It must be a bit of a chore to hit new bugs in the same content!

xoxo1001 and gue5t like this.
  6. TitanSon

TitanSon New Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Don't be so "negative" sellective ... it ddepends much on the way of looking at the bugs ... one way "yeah ... it s*cks to hit one after the other bug and bugfix" ... but the second way "ok experience the bug and report it is a way to improve the engine for all other games ... yeah i'm a hero without doin anything except playin" ;)

xoxo1001 and selectivepaperclip like this.