Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Regalia is a browser-based RAGS player, to replace the slow and mostly abandoned Windows RAGS player.

It should be faster than the Windows RAGS client, is more portable, creates smaller savegames, and has additional features like variable editing and freezing.

Game Downloads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After extracting a game, you will need to extract the latest version of Regalia over it. Note that the file you should start the game with is regalia.html, you can safely delete any files you have left over like "TheSinner - regalia.html".

If you want export additional games to run with Regalia, you can see instructions in the README on GitHub:

Note that you will probably want some version of the hacked RAGS designer

I haven't fully tested all the games; there are many cosmetic bugs but possibly a few showstoppers left in there.
I'm interested to hear feedback from y'all:
  • Do the games work
  • Are there more features you think it should have

Acknowledgements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What a great Work. for the moment the most easiest way to cheat and play RAGS Games.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maby try some of the realy big and nearly broken games like lilith device or overseer. maby they run better in your engin as in the original form.

Reactions: muttdoggy

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Two more from Davidreiter's suggestion, definitely there will be something broken with them because I haven't tested anything:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Two more from Davidreiter's suggestion, definitely there will be something broken with them because I haven't tested anything:

Thx. This 2 are one of the biggest Rags games i think. so if your engin work with tham. you will not get any big problems.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
More uploads:
Web versions:
And some standalone / local play versions (extract and open the .html file that ends with "regalia" to start):

If you find bugs (there are definitely bugs) report them here .

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
This is really good to use and thanks .

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Bump for some updated versions of games from the OP

Links for The Apartments 0.022:

Hosted Version:
Downloadable:

Links for Wife Trainer 0.5b:

Hosted version:
Downloadable:

If you find any bugs or have any ideas for enhancements, say it here or on the GitHub project

Thethirst21

Jul 1, 2017
This is amazing! Thank you very much! I haven't tried this one yet myself but this might be a decent one to do this with:

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe there's something wrong with my system but when I play Wife Trainer I cannot buy anything. I can select it, and say "buy" it but it never completes - my money doesn't decrease and the item does not show up in the right hand inventory plane. I've tested this with the online version as well as the standalone version (post #15)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes