• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2D Fan Art Redrawing 5 Days of Separation After Story

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
A good little "DLC" game that I enjoyed. It's short and sweet so I decided to use it to improve my skills on procreate. I'm alreadyy figuring out more shit that I should probably already know with it. XD

驚き口.png Untitled_Artwork (1).png Untitled_Artwork (2).png

^I'm going to have to redaw this again cause I learned through a friend that I should be using a bigger canvas size to redraw then exporting the image back to the original size. Makes the line art easier on my end.

ロビー前1.png Untitled_Artwork (3).png
Also explains why she looks different compared to the first one.

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
Update: Been busy but I'm still working on it.
Notes: I decided to scrape everything and start from the beginning cause I want it to look more anime-ish. Untitled_Artwork (4).png 外着デフォ.png
Moving foward I'm going to do the line work first and study more on painting. Hopefully I can update more often with more.

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
Update: Just some more finished lineart. Most of the drawing are just slighty modified from 1 drawing so im trying to knock those out first (which I'm almost half way done with). Not trying rush or anything, I'm enjoying the whole process. Makes me respect the groups that gets projects done and how much work actually gets put in it.
Untitled_Artwork (7).png パジャマ 先.png
Untitled_Artwork (6).png おかえり1.png Untitled_Artwork (5).png 行くk.png