Jul 27, 2018
wow. i ll certainly remember this game. damn good game. It's a shame I didnt get all the achievements. But I suspect that for this I would have to play jerk path and that I canot.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Trying to play but I have to say that the first scene with the court cop and her GF is a big turnoff. The MC and the 2 women have a long chat establishing the rules, then the two lesbians get to work. They've had a discussion making it clear that they don't want the MC to participate, and the MC was part of the discussion; he knows exactly what's expected of him: stay in your sit, watch but don't touch. After that, the first thing the MC do is pull out is cock and try to penetrate the woman. WTF? I understand that it's consistent with this kind of game, but it's not consistent with *this* game. It should be a choice. Argh.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
So, is there a way to survive the game beyond the 2nd encounter at the bar being the nice guy? I've tried twice now, and I failed both times, with a nice little text telling me I was too "middle of the road" (although I think I chose the nice guy approach each time). Surprisingly, if I'm a nice guy, I get a half blowjob in the elevator, whereas if I choose the jerk route I say "not like this". Strange.,

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
After that, the first thing the MC do is pull out is cock and try to penetrate the woman. WTF? I understand that it's consistent with this kind of game, but it's not consistent with *this* game. It should be a choice. Argh.
There are most definitely choices there. You're supposed to stay in your seat.

T

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Lord

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, you're right. I went sideways because I didn't realize there were several places where you could click to get to the next action. It's not super clear. A walkthrough helps. I have put a good review for the game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, you're right. I went sideways because I didn't realize there were several places where you could click to get to the next action. It's not super clear. A walkthrough helps. I have put a good review for the game.
Have you tried the other games in the series?

Dreaming with Elsa
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe

You can find walkthroughs for all the games online...(Google is your friend)
I normally play my first playthrough without a walkthrough but to get the bonus scene by completing all the paths, sometimes need some help.
Dreaming with Elsa without Walkthrough is the most difficult in my opninion. The trick is to either play as a good guy or a "bad boy". Then the third way you must alternate between good and "bad"

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Went to the back pages of games and starting moving older to newer.. Hit this one and Enjoyed it greatly.. Try to always plug a good game... don't think you will be disapointed with this gem.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
The story of jessika must continue, she is a too good character. there are lots of possibilities.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The story of jessika must continue, she is a too good character. there are lots of possibilities.
I approve, please continue the storyline, give us more from SeraB and generally more MAYHAM!

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
In story-telling media (games, books, movies, etc) sequels are usually disappointing. This is because, in the first version, if I didn't tell the story of the most important thing that happens in the character's life, then I told the wrong story. So, inherently, the sequel will tell a less impactful story and won't be as good.

It's unlikely that I'll do a direct sequel to Redemption for Jessika. However, if you just want to spend more time with Jess, she does play a role in the ongoing story of the Elsa-verse. Depending on which path you take, she plays an important part in . And, if you're willing to read a text-only novella, you'll learn a lot more about her in . The download for AAA also contains two other text-only shorts, one of which shows what happens to Xara after she goes through the portal.

Jess is also the focus of an upcoming chapter of Elsa's Nightmares.

Tlaero

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Redemption For Jessika [Final] [Tora Productions]

ANDROID:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks, Dan.

The challenge there is that the time we'd spend remaking this game is time we could instead spend on making a new one. I'd generally prefer to move forward.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Redemption for Jessika now in Renpy
While I wait for Mortze to finish what he's working on, I've been converting the Elsaverse games to Renpy. We had Dreaming With Elsa a few weeks ago, and now we've got Redemption for Jessika. A large part of the time converting these games goes to my testing the finished version, which means playing all of the paths and making sure I didn't break anything in the process.

I haven't played these games since I first released them, so it's been nostalgic and fun to play them again. I still get choked up at two points in this game, even after all this time.

Humorously, it had been so long that I couldn't remember how to do the "lewd" path. I had to try a few things and read the hints I give to people on failure before I figured it out. It was almost like, for a brief moment, I was a player and not the writer. The secret to my "success" is that I write games that I'd like to play. So that was fun.

Anyway, if you haven't played RfJ in while, maybe now's a good time to go back and replay it. And, if you've never played it, this is widely considered to be my best one. I hope you enjoy it.

Tlaero

Win/Linux version:

Mac version:

BinkyTClown

Jan 29, 2018

Redemption for Jessika now in Renpy
While I wait for Mortze to finish what he's working on, I've been converting the Elsaverse games to Renpy. We had Dreaming With Elsa a few weeks ago, and now we've got Redemption for Jessika. A large part of the time converting these games goes to my testing the finished version, which means playing all of the paths and making sure I didn't break anything in the process.

I haven't played these games since I first released them, so it's been nostalgic and fun to play them again. I still get choked up at two points in this game, even after all this time.

Humorously, it had been so long that I couldn't remember how to do the "lewd" path. I had to try a few things and read the hints I give to people on failure before I figured it out. It was almost like, for a brief moment, I was a player and not the writer. The secret to my "success" is that I write games that I'd like to play. So that was fun.

Anyway, if you haven't played RfJ in while, maybe now's a good time to go back and replay it. And, if you've never played it, this is widely considered to be my best one. I hope you enjoy it.

Tlaero

Win/Linux version:

Mac version:

Oh wow, I JUST went through the old version last night. Even with everything else available now, this is still a standout.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes