leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, this story with Jessica when I finish being with her and I decide, follow the story? because the ex-boyfriend did not catch him and wanted to know if this continues or Finding Miranda and Dreaming With Elsa is another story?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
One question, this story with Jessica when I finish being with her and I decide, follow the story? because the ex-boyfriend did not catch him and wanted to know if this continues or Finding Miranda and Dreaming With Elsa is another story?
I'm not 100% sure I follow you. But Finding Miranda and Dreaming with Elsa are completely separate stories in the same world. DwE is the first story, followed by RfJ, then FM, and the newest is Saving Chloe. You play as a different guy each time, meeting and (hopefully) getting the girl.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "Boogie, post: 413413, member: 152983"] No estoy 100% seguro de que te sigo. Pero Finding Miranda y Dreaming with Elsa son historias completamente separadas en el mismo mundo. DwE es la primera historia, seguida de RfJ, luego FM, y la más nueva es Saving Chloe. Juegas como un chico diferente cada vez, conociendo y (con suerte) consiguiendo a la chica. [/ QUOTE]
that is if the story with jesica can be followed, because still the ex-boyfriend who was called charles is still there, there is not a second part, no? ends the story with Jessica?

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Boogie, post: 413413, member: 152983"] No estoy 100% seguro de que te sigo. Pero Finding Miranda y Dreaming with Elsa son historias completamente separadas en el mismo mundo. DwE es la primera historia, seguida de RfJ, luego FM, y la más nueva es Saving Chloe. Juegas como un chico diferente cada vez, conociendo y (con suerte) consiguiendo a la chica. [/ QUOTE]
that is if the story with jesica can be followed, because still the ex-boyfriend who was called charles is still there, there is not a second part, no? ends the story with Jessica?
Jessika's storyline with Charles is continued in Saving Chloe.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "RenPythagorus, post: 414408, member: 57470"] La historia de Jessika con Charles continúa en Saving Chloe. [/ QUOTE]
tnx

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
One of the best erotic game in my opinion. Good plot. Nice girl. And I wait for the continue of the story of Jessika.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
One of the best erotic game in my opinion. Good plot. Nice girl. And I wait for the continue of the story of Jessika.
Uhm, Jessika's story is over. She does however make supporting appearances in Finding Miranda and Saving Chloe.

lexlol

Apr 9, 2018
I don't understand how this game doesn't have a lot of views, comments and reviews...
It's one of my favorite games, Acting Lessons level, IMO (except the story, it's a bit crazy).

Reactions: shinkei

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I don't understand how this game doesn't have a lot of views, comments and reviews...
It's one of my favorite games, Acting Lessons level, IMO (except the story, it's a bit crazy).
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it was around before F95 got big. Most people only look for new stuff. And, as much as I love Tlaero's work, I believe her contiuned use of her own game engine is also keeping people away. Renpy is just so much better than her html engine.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
as much as I love Tlaero's work, I believe her contiuned use of her own game engine is also keeping people away. Renpy is just so much better than her html engine.
I don't get this feedback a lot but I do get it pretty consistently. The last time I looked at Renpy (a while ago) it was too limiting for me, but I see that it's gotten quite a bit better since then. At least, what I see some more recent games doing with Renpy looks like more the kind of thing I'd want.

The tool I use is extremely optimized for my workflow, and so I'm fast with it. Going to an actual Renpy tool would slow me down considerably, but I have toyed with the idea of modifying my tool to output both HTML and Renpy formatted files. Then I could do both and let people play whichever version they prefer. I'd definitely want to keep the HTML versions going, though, because a lot of people play online. For instance, this game (Redemption for Jessika) has been downloaded ~125K times, but has been played online over a million.

Of course, time spent Renpy'fying my tools is time not spent writing a new game. There's always tradeoffs.

Tlaero

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I don't get this feedback a lot but I do get it pretty consistently. The last time I looked at Renpy (a while ago) it was too limiting for me, but I see that it's gotten quite a bit better since then. At least, what I see some more recent games doing with Renpy looks like more the kind of thing I'd want.

The tool I use is extremely optimized for my workflow, and so I'm fast with it. Going to an actual Renpy tool would slow me down considerably, but I have toyed with the idea of modifying my tool to output both HTML and Renpy formatted files. Then I could do both and let people play whichever version they prefer. I'd definitely want to keep the HTML versions going, though, because a lot of people play online. For instance, this game (Redemption for Jessika) has been downloaded ~125K times, but has been played online over a million.

Of course, time spent Renpy'fying my tools is time not spent writing a new game. There's always tradeoffs.

Tlaero

Hello Tlaero!

I'm happy to see you join our community and honoured that you took time to respond to one of my post. I understand the advantages of an established work flow. And for the internet at large, yes, I think a majority just like to play games "online", so the html format definitely has some advantages. But this community is very familiar with Renpy and we seem to have a penchant for downloading stuff :whistle:, so Renpy is certainly a more popular option here.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes