Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
for create a spoiler, i guess its same than in almost any website in the world ^^
you just have to place you text between two "box" named like that "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason it didn't work for me first time when I tried to use spoiler on this website. Thanks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I use
That was [soiler]xxx[/soiler] (I removed the p)
There's an easier method :D
You know where you click the emotes?? See the + sign?? Click it and then select spoiler.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The title should be changed to fit the other two games we have here. Would ease using the search function ([ HTML ] tag is messing with forum sw I found out) o_O:
'[ HTML ] [Completed] Dreaming with Elsa; Redemption for Jessika [Tlaero&Mortze]'

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

here is ROYAL GUARD
its supposed to a part of the universe tlaero and mortze creating (UNFORTUNATELY NO SEX SCENE )
if someone could add it to the op

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

here is ROYAL GUARD
its supposed to a part of the universe tlaero and mortze creating (UNFORTUNATELY NO SEX SCENE )
if someone could add it to the op
thats an very short and weird game tbh . look cool, but i dont get everything lol

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can add to the op. THere's also links to Royal Guard in other DWE stories, too.

Snapmunky

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone else get into the story more than the sex? Haha

Edit: guess I got too into the story... I thought the cat was the villain and had something crazy in store for us.

shiiiiiet

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While "Elsa" is still to play, I played "Jessika" and it is one of the best VNs I came across. Well done!

Reactions: Pararock

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I have treid playing these games, but there is just something about the writing that makes me want to tell the girl to fuck off. I think it just all feels so emo. The characters are so far up their own asses that they are all dislikable.

Otherwise, good games. I might give them another go...

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I have treid playing these games, but there is just something about the writing that makes me want to tell the girl to fuck off. I think it just all feels so emo. The characters are so far up their own asses that they are all dislikable.

Otherwise, good games. I might give them another go...
Maybe i`m wrong but i think calling it "emo" or "far up their own asses" are not quite the right words to describe these games and those characters. You can call Elsa "a total geek" (or sexy geek depending on your taste) but emo has a different meaning i suppose. And Jessika is definitely not an emo.
Anyway both stories (especially DwE) are romantic stories which is not very common in mainstream adult game industry.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the post. Tlaero never disappoints with her stories. My favorite of Tlaero is Coffe for Keisha, which I recommend to everyone.

EDIT: The link for Coffee for Keisha is

Last edited:
Reactions: gusxxx

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added Samples, Added Mirrors, Separated threads, Updated Tags.

Clardian

May 24, 2017
Haven't played the last one yet but going to start at the beginning, looking forward to it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes