Others Red Pill [v0.170] [Vortex Cannon Ent.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I realize this but even playing through an emulator on a mac should provide the option to not go fullscreen, and the usual keystrokes do not work to collapse or quit out of application Option+Q, or Esc
I will add window settings in coming build. Also I will release native mac version soon.
To quit game you can enter menu (top right button in gui) and click Exit game.

Reactions: rewyn

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.10 pre-alpha
In the new version of the game we continue the adventures of our hero. New events were added at the hero’s home and at work. While he is preparing for his main mission, the girls at work involve him into some adventure. It looks like you have to make a choice who you like more, Dana – pretty and sexy secretary or Alice – sweet new girl. And of course, the girls will remember everything that you told them in the last days.

Also, a new location was added – the Cafe. As in the Last Man, our hero needs to eat, at least once a day, to do not lose more action points while traveling around the city. To do this, you can eat at home, use food from your inventory or eat somewhere in the city. Unlike Last Man, this game will take into account the parameter of your hero’s stamina, the higher it is, the easier it will be to cope with hunger without consequences.

Some of the locations from the early access were added to public version of the game, and now they are available to everyone.

Some textures of past scenes were redrawn. The server part of the game has been updated and bugs have been fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.11 pre-alpha
In the new build you will find the continuation of the storyline, our first mission from Nils. To do this, a new Oceanarium location and a meeting with Jesse were added. Updated events at home and at work. A new Shop location has been added. In addition, some old locations have been updated, graphics have been improved, and more sound effects have been added.

Locations can now be closed at different times of day.

The game engine was updated. It is now locked to 60 fps (previously it was 30), and the ability to create multi-layered animation was added. Fixed various bugs of the game.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.12 pre-alpha
In this build, a new scene with Jessie on a picnic was added. This is a continuing of the main storyline. Updated the last scene at the home of the hero and added a preview of the Laboratory.

The game engine was seriously improved and the server part got a big update. Due to this, loading of locations have become almost instantaneous, and the stability of the game with a large online increased.

The recently launched Android version also received some love, and now it should work on any devices.

Fixed minor bugs.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Illustration.jpg
We just started to go deeper into the adventures in , and there are a lot of beauties are already around our hero. Tell me who from those three girls you liked more and with whom you would like to see more content.
  • Strict but polite secretary Dana, her husband is not paying enough attention.
  • Spoiled by the attention of men, but ready for adventure – Alice.
  • Smart and funny, but at the same time a little naive Jessie.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.13 alpha
In the new version of the game, the mechanism for moving around locations and interacting with objects was redesigned. A new, more detailed, city map has been added. Locations on it will be activated as you progress through the storyline. Added marks indicating the story quests in the locations.

It will also be possible to move freely within each location. This will be used if at the moment there are no story quests. Now it is implemented in the Bar.

Shaders have been added to highlight active objects on the screen. Important objects that move you along the plot or give a choice where to go next will be always highlighted. Additional hidden objects that give bonuses or reveal the details of the scene are highlighted, if you hover the mouse on them.

Some locations received new events, and were supplemented with details. Updated graphics. Added more animation and sounds to the events.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""And what would you do if you could control the lives of other people?""

i would kill all men and ugly women and fuck the rest of humanity beauty chicks .. YA ALL MINE BITCHES !. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
""And what would you do if you could control the lives of other people?""

i would kill all men and ugly women and fuck the rest of humanity beauty chicks .. YA ALL MINE BITCHES !. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a game for you too :))

Reactions: Burt

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
>shit art
Eh, guess I can look at it.
>shit story/premise
Eh, guess I can look at it.
>R E G I S T R A T I O N
Lol, are you kidding me?

For a single player game in which the art looks like it belongs on a free flash game site from the 00's? Yeah, no. My data isn't for sale. Hard pass from me.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
To everyone complaining about registering to get access to the game (this and previous VortexCannon titles), just google "tempmail" for gods sake. AND, if you decide you don't want to play it just because it requires you to make an account YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US. It's just a asshole move. We don't care if you're not gonna play a game or not.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
To everyone complaining about registering to get access to the game (this and previous VortexCannon titles), just google "tempmail" for gods sake. AND, if you decide you don't want to play it just because it requires you to make an account YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US. It's just a asshole move. We don't care if you're not gonna play a game or not.
Lol... You clearly care, hence the response. The only asshole move here is requiring registration. Also, voicing your opinion on things you don't like is part of the improvement process. It's important devs know why, and it serves as a Case A for future devs. There's a reason so many people here are voicing this exact concern. Nobody's voice is going to be stifled by some random shill such as yourself arguing in favour of this. I'm not sure what "we" you're even attempting to be a part of here, as I'm quite certian if you actually read the thread, "we" aren't cool with this practice. "You" might be, and please, by all means, keep taking it from behind, but don't demand others join you.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The obvious reason why he wants your email is so he can email you about his future games. Duh. If you think that's too big of a burden to bear then use a fake email.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@rspkers
The obvious reason why he wants your email is so he can email you about his future games. Duh. If you think that's too big of a burden to bear then use a fake email.
I never send any emails. It is used only by users to restore access to games, if the password has been lost.

Reactions: iamslime

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Thank you, but no thank you: I don't care for the requirement to register to play the game nor for the cloud storage of saves system that seem to be part and parcel of Last Man and is likely implemented in this game as well.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you, but no thank you: I don't care for the requirement to register to play the game nor for the cloud storage of saves system that seem to be part and parcel of Last Man and is likely implemented in this game as well.
Yep although I understand why he does it this is the reason I don't play or support his games like I used to before
I also accept he does not collect data but still hard pass

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
any cheats for this if not can the developer make some im an avid cheater it makes thing easier like if i wanted to be a mortal with the powers of a god i like doing that

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes