Seeking Recommendations for game with Female protagoist, corruption, etc.

• Thread starter Deleted member 406567
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 406567

Titel says it all, but to add some preferences I am looking for something similar as Succulence with a female protagonist in an "open" world with many different events that can be corrupted.

Reactions: benz3012

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Heres the combined female protagonist/corruption tag search. Just throwing it out there in case you didnt know you can search tags, or even combine multiple tags.

I'd say most female protagonist games, be it from the western or japanese industry, have corruption. Now it just depends on what you like.

The toughest request to handle would be the open world, sometimes hard to judge what people want there, guess you already anticipated that with your quotation marks.

First one that could fit is Zoes Temptation, whole game is about corrupting the MC and it has some kind of open world.

Next one definitely fits with corruption, female protagonist and open world, but one should definitely check the tags of this game, it can get quite extreme and different sometimes. Game is Cursed Armor

Last, because you didnt say anything against it yet, is the ever popular text game Corruption of Champions, just because it fits probably better than any game I can come up with.

There are tons of games that would work but most of them I would say are actually quite linear, and the open world is just an illusion, for example games where you have many locations to visit, but you have to visit them all anyway, so the "chose your adventure in an open world" idea fades quickly.
Honorable mentions there are for example Chloe18
and A Winds Disciple

Still good games, just check them out, maybe that still works. Might come up with some more real open world corruption style games later.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone not responding with " a dance with rogues" doesn't know what they're doing.

Reactions: junlop

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Heh I did not think of that at all. Probably because its a special thing, being a mod for a regular game. Just like I dont recommend japanese games right away, as most dont have a translator. And also not Skyrim, as successfully modding that takes time and dedication.

So while its a good game mode it was a bit too special for me to recommend or even think of right away.

D

Deleted member 406567

Many thanks for the answers. I will check them out.