Seeking Recommendation request

• Thread starter Deleted member 584847
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 584847

Good evening folks.

I would like to ask You if You could give me some recommendations, if thats not too much to ask :)

Im looking for some Management/bestiality/monster/breeding game of some sort. the management focus is the main criteria.

It doesnt matter in which program it will be but preferably not raggs (but feel free to write down these aswell).

Ive played a few games already, specificly:
Portals of Phereon
Hentai high school
Strive for power
Breeding Season
Cloud meadow
... and probably more that I cant remember right now.

Thank You for all of your help :)

PS: please dont point me to "management" games through search field, Im asking for your personal recommendations, thank you :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Have you ever try this one?

I played some versions earlier, first I found the graphics amazing, then I start to feel bored because the time I waste to gather the ingredients. Maybe it's better now, I will give another try anytime

D

Deleted member 584847

Have you ever try this one?

I played some versions earlier, first I found the graphics amazing, then I start to feel bored because the time I waste to gather the ingredients. Maybe it's better now, I will give another try anytime
-------

Yes Ive tried that some time ago but there wasnt much to do yet. Might try again :)

D

Deleted member 584847

Ive tried the monster breeder but either i misunderstood the game properly or either there is absolutely nothign to do except breed-sell-breed-sell...
Might try the first game though, thank you :)