VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
at least there is a Update coming on next 10 days, to public.

lets be honest , render need to be juicy and mad the girls go to ahego stage. if Possible. will give more success to the game among the horni munch. on this we hope the developer gets better, HE IS already above the media , and pretty good. (for any example on improving should watch Judy from Dxprxvade Awxking, that was a mind blowing render development by the time it was made 4 years ago)

on the plot/story honri dogs dont need to much, the plot is enough as it is now. i meant developers want tease and tease from here to mars and back , hope it dont end entangled on a bunch of code and options, or something like oh i don't know how to made a follow up of the plot or as one developer went to play ffxxx (1 to 20)... or as some developers did and the dropped their creations.

game fairly good, Is the first developer game? made more on corruption/dark path if possible, cause as always i said we already had enough vanilla games around. I f keep updating 600 renders each 3 to 4 months. it will be decent on the long run, only please focus on the already 3 main li s and no more than 2 or 3 side chars T.T cross toes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's already 10$ , but seems like game no so popular here..
Well, that's still a bit pricey for some, a lot of people usually sub in the $5 range.

Changelog really only shows 2 new events.

I'm sure it will show up in a day or two ;)

Reactions: Cyber

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but it is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes