VN Ren'Py Abandoned Recalling Temptations [v0.0.3] [MacchiatoDesire]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Never heard of temporary amnesia after an accident? Whatever... my quote below clarifies some of the questions about the plot.

Calling something a real life situation at least suggests that this is a normal thing to happen. Of course it could happen in real life, but the combination of someone suffering both from temporary amnesia AND being a male sex-addict seems relatively unlikely.

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Calling something a real life situation at least suggests that this is a normal thing to happen. Of course it could happen in real life, but the combination of someone suffering both from temporary amnesia AND being a male sex-addict seems relatively unlikely.
What is very likely to happen is one person having all kinds of fetishes, like almost every adult game depicts, don't you know? Hypersexuality is more common than you think, just look at the first post of this topic. Yet, I hope you enjoy the next version of the game! ;)

Reactions: luisar018

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
what? nymphos cant get into car accidents too? maybe he was distracted by roadhead... if anything they could be MORE likely depending on their.. distractions... ; D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
How else do you make a fish out of water scenario?
The description doesn't sound like a fish out of water scenario - more a "whoopsie I am a sex addicted maniac". ^^
My comment was more pointed to the "lost memory" cliché that primarily used bc of lazy story writing and not bc it adds anything to the story.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
LMAO A nurse not allowed to share information with the patient because its private? Obviously you know absolutely nothing about the medical profession. A DR. who has "lived similar situations"...… do you even English? Engrish should be more appropriate. Stopped after that, what a waste of time.

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
LMAO A nurse not allowed to share information with the patient because its private? Obviously you know absolutely nothing about the medical profession. A DR. who has "lived similar situations"...… do you even English? Engrish should be more appropriate. Stopped after that, what a waste of time.
I forgot that an adult sex game needs a feasible story and that I need to be a doctor or something to write about a "sex-driven" plot that happens to be in a hospital. Thank you for your post, and I hope you enjoy the next version of the game with fewer errors.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I forgot that an adult sex game needs a feasible story and that I need to be a doctor or something to write about a "sex-driven" plot that happens to be in a hospital. Thank you for your post, and I hope you enjoy the next version of the game with fewer errors.
It's called Immersion. The ability to put yourself into and actually see yourself as the character, it makes the characters come to life for the reader/player. If you break that then you make it so there is no personal investment with the individuals so they don't mean anything to the reader/player. If a story isn't believable, within its creators own rules, it just doesn't flow. Without any backstory/history, with just the very short glimpse of the world you are trying to create, they're is no personal investment. No desire to play it because I don't feel anything for the characters.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
First day and already two versions? From 0.0.1 to 0.0.3 -.- That means you still have nothing, just a idea.

Also, is there a hidden mastubation scene or why I cannot find it. I just wonder cuz this game is tagged with the genre "masturbation"... -.-

Reactions: MacchiatoDesire

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
First day and already two versions? From 0.0.1 to 0.0.3 -.- That means you still have nothing, just a idea.

Also, is there a hidden mastubation scene or why I cannot find it. I just wonder cuz this game is tagged with the genre "masturbation"... -.-
There are two "lewd" moments in this version: the doctor masturbation and the nun sex scenes. I'm improving the game one step at a time, just keep in touch!

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Respectfully to MacchiatoDesire - I'm not seeing a whole lot different with the 'amnesia' start line, and there's not enough story yet to really have an opinion on.

You clearly have an idea of where you WANT this to go, however.

Throw a bone towards the immersion factor by hinting at the destination. I think that might address what some people are saying here about this effort as a game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote