VN Ren'Py Abandoned Recalling Temptations [v0.0.3] [MacchiatoDesire]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
q51.png
Overview:
Recalling Temptations
is a free visual novel that offers a first-person experience of a real life situation that could happen to us. It begins with the Main Character, you, waking up in a hospital bed, but he doesn't remember anything. Yeah, he doesn't even know his name! The plot is about our protagonist getting to know more about himself and controlling his "secret instinct", the satyromaniac (men's nymphomania) traits he has deep-seated in his soul. The story unfolds beyond the hospital, and he will have to deal with people from his life, but will he remember them?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date
: 2018-11-20
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

q10.png q102.png

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_920791

It's too short (even for a first version) and has no sex scenes. Other than that, I found it odd to establish that the main character does not remember anything, but display his name from the beginning, before even receiving this information from the nurse.

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
It's too short (even for a first version) and has no sex scenes. Other than that, I found it odd to establish that the main character does not remember anything, but display his name from the beginning, before even receiving this information from the nurse.
Good spot! From now on I will work on including other features (like RPGish stuff) and expanding the main storyline. The next version will be way more complete than this one... I didn't want to release something "big" without knowing if I'm on the right path. Ty for the reply!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
guy is a very sick sexual predator.
logic tend to put him in a hospital with womens around...

next time someone make a game about an old prostitute woman, they should put her in a middle of an gymnasium full of only over-muscled black pervs bunch of dudes.

because... fuck security !

Reactions: luisar018

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
guy is a very sick sexual predator.
logic tend to put him in a hospital with womens around...

next time someone make a game about an old prostitute woman, they should put her in a middle of an gymnasium full of only over-muscled black pervs bunch of dudes.

because... fuck security !
Thank you for the reply.

The game isn't about a hospital harem or something like that. If you played the game, you would know that the doctor said that he could find her in her room, so your comparison don't seem to be on point. I know this version is too short to draw any conclusions, but I can assure you that the plot is more about his accident than about the hospital. I hope you can understand it better when you play the next version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Recalling Temptations is a free visual novel that offers a first-person experience of a real life situation that could happen to us. It begins with the Main Character, you, waking up in a hospital bed, but he doesn't remember anything. Yeah, he doesn't even know his name! The plot is about our protagonist getting to know more about himself and controlling his "secret instinct", the satyromaniac (men's nymphomania) traits he has deep-seated in his soul.​

Sure, that absolutely sounds like something that could happen to everybody. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, wake up in a hospital without memory can happen to everybody after an accident or something...
as for the nymphomaniac stuff.... let's say it can happen if the brain is a bit more damaged or something, like you were not before, but the accident caused brain damage that turn you into a nymphomaniac. you always have this deep inside of you , and that accident waked it up !
( sound like an opportunity and a disaster in real life i think ... but why not ? lol )

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
well, wake up in a hospital without memory can happen to everybody after an accident or something...
as for the nymphomaniac stuff.... let's say it can happen if the brain is a bit more damaged or something, like you were not before, but the accident caused brain damage that turn you into a nymphomaniac. you always have this deep inside of you , and that accident waked it up !
( sound like an opportunity and a disaster in real life i think ... but why not ? lol )
You kinda got the concept of the game. However he always had that nymphomaniac trait, but he "forgets" that instinct after the "accident", but it's too ingrained in his soul, and he can't fight against it. His amnesia isn't permanent, so he will eventually remember things from his life as the story unfolds and choose to remain "amnesiac" or not.

MacchiatoDesire

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Never heard of temporary amnesia after an accident? Whatever... my quote below clarifies some of the questions about the plot.

He always had that nymphomaniac trait, but he "forgets" that instinct after the "accident", but it's too ingrained in his soul, and he can't fight against it. His amnesia isn't permanent, so he will eventually remember things from his life as the story unfolds and choose to remain "amnesiac" or not.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote