Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am wondering if you can help me. I am trying to get the complete full episodes, and i've been downloading occasional updates. I have episode 1, 2 and 3. I have episode 4 v2 with the mod installed, however I now notice there is an episode 4 v3 on the main page, I am wondering what this is and will your mod for episode 4 v2 work on it? I also notice you provide some download for missing graphics or something?
Hi. The Episode 4 v3 fixes two things in the game:

- in Ep4Update9 you could have missed a scene in the majors house if points (prowess/charisma/stealth) where equal. In my Mod I had fixed that on my own back then already.

- in the last scene in Ep4Update12 two scenes where added for those who did NOT had sex with Calisto before. That change I still have to update in my Mod. I will post it here with the next Ep5 game release.

But both changes don't have an impact for the further gameplay in Ep5. No points were changed or variables are set in the changed scenes. So it's not a must to replay it again. You even still can use my "old" Ep4v2 Mod for the new Ep4v3 game download, the only difference would be as mentioned above the missing Calisto scenes when not on her "route" before.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 3] just released and posted on site
The Mod is updated, the port is hopefully following soon. edit: port is updated also

Regarding the port: I added now a save import/export function to all the ports. But you have to copy a generated file at the EP end manually to the next EP on Android. But it's not a must, you still can use also my game defaults at the EP start.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The Mod is updated, the port is hopefully following soon. edit: port is updated also

Regarding the port: I added now a save import/export function to all the ports. But you have to copy a generated file at the EP end manually to the next EP on Android. But it's not a must, you still can use also my game defaults at the EP start.
u need to fix the 1 page where it says Mod version ep 5 paart 3 in progress..thanks..have this mod a different fonts?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
u need to fix the 1 page where it says Mod version ep 5 paart 3 in progress..thanks..have this mod a different fonts?
Yes, you can change the font in my Mod settings (actually don't know so far if that works in Android also, have to check that...)

Not sure where I left the "in progress" for my Mod. Have searched it but didn't find that (except that the EP5 game itself is still in progress oc).

zekezuflA

Feb 20, 2023
Mod v0.6 is finished. It adds sound and music to the prologue and parts 1-6 - final game content so far.
can anyone explain how to add the mods , i tried extracting the file, copying and pasting it in the existing original game files and yet i cant use it , pls help

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can anyone explain how to add the mods , i tried extracting the file, copying and pasting it in the existing original game files and yet i cant use it , pls help
Hi. Here the installation steps on PC/Windows for my Mod:

1. Install the main game
2. extract my Mod Zip (WT or AudioWT) into the following folder: ...\Rebirthep5-ep5up3-pc\game\
you should actually be asked to overwrite files, do it.

That's actually all you have to do. After starting the game there should be already the additional "RePlay" button in the main menu, and when starting/loading a game my Mod menu button at the buttom in the quick menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

zekezuflA

Feb 20, 2023
Hi. Here the installation steps on PC/Windows for my Mod:

1. Install the main game
2. extract my Mod Zip (WT or AudioWT) into the following folder: ...\Rebirthep5-ep5up3-pc\game\
you should actually be asked to overwrite files, do it.

That's actually all you have to do. After starting the game there should be already the additional "RePlay" button in the main menu, and when starting/loading a game my Mod menu button at the buttom in the quick menu.
will try again thank you , by the way are the previous episode mods still working?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
will try again thank you , by the way are the previous episode mods still working?
They actually should. And for the finished episodes 1-4 I also have downloads with the compressed game + already integrated Mod, too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi,

I've got a bug while trying to run Episode 3 with the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you help plz ? :)
Hi. Seems to be a bug in my Mod. You probably have enabled the developer mode (added unren-dev.rpy). Try to remove that, then it actually should work. I check my Mod files when I'm at home after work.

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hi. Seems to be a bug in my Mod. You probably have enabled the developer mode (added unren-dev.rpy). Try to remove that, then it actually should work. I check my Mod files when I'm at home after work.
It worked ! Thanks mate !

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 738140

Overview:
This Mod adds some altern. music and sound effects/voices, an enhanced status screen,
cheating options and "choices helps" (walkthrough) to this game.
Also I added additional game settings (e.g. font size/outlines/quick menu)

June 18, 2023

Aug. 28, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP5 Update 5

Updated: 2023-08-28
Game/Creator: Rebirth /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version for completed Episode1: V2-EP1rev1h / Nov. 9, 2021
Mod Version for completed Episode2: EP2ver2 / Oct. 28, 2021
Mod Version for completed Episode3: EP3-ver2 / Mar. 6, 2022
Mod Version for completed Episode4: EP4-ver3 / June 18, 2023
Mod Version for Episode5: EP5-part5 / Aug. 28, 2023
Game Versions:
- completed: Episode 1 rev1 / Episode 2 ver2 / Episode 3 ver2 / Episode 4 ver3
- in progress: Episode 5 (latest available: Ep5 Update 5)
Language: English

Features:
Installation:
Change-Log:

===========================
Downloads for Episode 1-4:
===========================
Mod for Episode 5:

Download Mod only for game version Episode 5 update 5
with music/audio/walkthrough/cheat/game settings
Mod version EP5part5-AudioWT (~52MB)
-

Download Mod only for game version Episode 5 update 5
with walkthrough/cheat/game settings
Mod version EP5part5-WT (~1MB)
-

--------------------------------------------------------

Download Android port of the compressed game
with integrated Mod EP5part5-AudioWT (~156MB)
-

Info:
The orig. save transfer unfortunately does not work in my port.
To start EP5 you can:
1. load default values at the game start
2. use the save below to start the game
3. New: I made an own, "manually save transfer" from EP4->EP5
(you need the save file created at the end of EP4 from my port)

Here saves from the very beginning of EP5-Part1:

(with or without Laurie)

Some ingame pics of the Mod (attention: spoiler!):
View attachment 2586907 View attachment 2586908 View attachment 2586909 View attachment 2586910
View attachment 2586911 View attachment 2586912 View attachment 2586913 View attachment 2586914 View attachment 2586915
Hii .New update is available.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I just want to start this game from ep 5. I dont have the saves from previous chapter and hence borrowed the files from this link

However, it is still not working and picking up the saves. How do Istart it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes