Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, that's hard to tell. I try to follow the mood in the game, so probably both. If you want to try it, and if it's not to your liking, you can still switch anytime ingame to the original music (or completely deactivate the music). Also at least so far the saves made with the Mod were compatible to the unmodded game.
cool

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
I've finished it. Hope all works so far (starting a new chapter is always a bit tricky)
Info: I also tried to fix the "Astrid" game bug in this new release (the wrong content is shown)
Did you use the bugs fix patch with this for this new episode ?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Hmm, after loading a save4 to ep5 two variables are set to false (VS = False and Senses = False )... is that supposed to happen? I know this variable is set to True in my previous original save.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hmm, after loading a save4 to ep5 two variables are set to false (VS = False and Senses = False )... is that supposed to happen? I know this variable is set to True in my previous original save.
And that's why I don't like games split to parts with transfer of saves and I don't understand why some games are done that way, because unfortunately very often transfer of saves causes only a lot of bugs.

Flagrantly_Blisss

Sep 18, 2022
im completley new to all of this and im on mac trying to figure out how to install the mod but i guess i keep mssing something up because it tells me the mod is installed but then error screens the rest of the game. can someone help? im completley lost

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
im completley new to all of this and im on mac trying to figure out how to install the mod but i guess i keep mssing something up because it tells me the mod is installed but then error screens the rest of the game. can someone help? im completley lost
Hi. There is a chance that it works. Maybe. I tried it once for another game (AWAM), here the post from there and the steps how I did it.

...well, unfortunately I'm not really a user on Mac's. But I remembered that I have a (very old) Mac Mini "lying around" somewhere. And since I was curious I reactivated it (hadn't started that old thing for years now...). And it worked! The Mac is running, the game is running, and even my Mod is running on it, too!

My steps for that:

One problem: I'm a German speaking user, so my whole system is in German. So maybe my translations from the Mac are not correct, sorry for that.

- install the base game

- download my Mod

- extract my Zip file temporarily and open the extracted folder

- now open a second "Finder" and go to your main game app/program file (where you normaly start the game). Right click on it. There should be an option like "package contents" or something similar, in my system it was in the upper part of the context menu. Click on it.

- now open: Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game

- switch back to your first "Finder" with my Mod files and drag and drop all of them (and the folder "music" when using the Mod with music) into the already open .../game folder of the second "Finder"

- on my Mac I was asked for my password then, don't know if that's the same for you, too

That's it. Now you can (hopefully) start the game with my installed Mod

Reactions: Flagrantly_Blisss

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
playing Ep 1 and got the mod but i keep getting An exception has occurred error
Hi. It's a bit hard for me without more details. But maybe you can try, if you are playing on Windows, my "complete" download from the game compressed and already integrated Mod and check if there the error still occurs. If the game still have the error please post the traceback file which should be then in the folder where the exe file is.

Link Ep1: / (~224MB)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Hi. It's a bit hard for me without more details. But maybe you can try, if you are playing on Windows, my "complete" download from the game compressed and already integrated Mod and check if there the error still occurs. If the game still have the error please post the traceback file which should be then in the folder where the exe file is.

Link Ep1: / (~224MB)
i got it to work by downloading the audio version mod and its working

Reactions: KoGa3

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am wondering if you can help me. I am trying to get the complete full episodes, and i've been downloading occasional updates. I have episode 1, 2 and 3. I have episode 4 v2 with the mod installed, however I now notice there is an episode 4 v3 on the main page, I am wondering what this is and will your mod for episode 4 v2 work on it? I also notice you provide some download for missing graphics or something?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes