Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just redownloaded the game episodes again, and then came here to grab the mod for each episode. I noticed at the bottom of episode 1, it says something about your mod port can't be used to start episode 2, is that just for the android version or both, if it's both I don't understand what I must do to to start episode 2 without redoing the variables. Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, especially if it's only for the android version. Thank you so much for taking time out to create these mods, they are welcome to the games I play!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just redownloaded the game episodes again, and then came here to grab the mod for each episode. I noticed at the bottom of episode 1, it says something about your mod port can't be used to start episode 2, is that just for the android version or both, if it's both I don't understand what I must do to to start episode 2 without redoing the variables. Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, especially if it's only for the android version. Thank you so much for taking time out to create these mods, they are welcome to the games I play!
That's actually only for my Android version. There the save transfer between the episodes must be done manually.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes