4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Let me translate:

I am an entitled little bitch demanding for content and options!! How dare the dev release something for a path I am not following without allowing me to quickly change paths with a single click, as I am too fucking lazy to do it right.

On the very least we should have some H scene so I can play with my little wiener. Even if it was mentioned several times sex will come when it comes. But I want it and I shoudl have it.

What a dissapointment.
ROFL

Nice retort!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, I guess since I missed something in the last update, this update means nothing to my saves. Such a bummer! Welp, since I have no intentions of starting over just to find a specific part, just to get the one sex scene in this update, I guess I'm back to waiting for another update. lol

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So, I guess since I missed something in the last update, this update means nothing to my saves. Such a bummer! Welp, since I have no intentions of starting over just to find a specific part, just to get the one sex scene in this update, I guess I'm back to waiting for another update. lol
You've got something mixed up there. Not because of the last update, but because in EP4 Part 2 you either lost Laurie (then this update is for you) or she was saved and became a vamp (then the last EP4 Update 3 was for you). That was split because it got too big for one update. And where did you get that about the sex scene?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Are you sure that everyone on this thread is over the age of 18.:eek: I am amazed at all the same repetitive questions, not accounting for the entitled bitch:LOL:. That was funny. All that can be said is that Johnny's dog ate all the threads prior to this last update so that he came into this without a clue.o_O So in passing you must choose between the Cola nut or the Un-cola nut whatever you choose will be MAAVOLOUS simply MAAVOLOUS:whistle:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You millennials and earlier have fun figuring out what i said... Har Har Har snicker snicker chortle chortle SNORT.... BWAHAHAHAHA-sniff

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Let me translate:

I am an entitled little bitch demanding for content and options!! How dare the dev release something for a path I am not following without allowing me to quickly change paths with a single click, as I am too fucking lazy to do it right.

On the very least we should have some H scene so I can play with my little wiener. Even if it was mentioned several times sex will come when it comes. But I want it and I shoudl have it.

What a dissapointment.
Where have you been Ayhsel !!!!!!!!??????
As your last post demonstrates, we NEED you around!
Peace Brother!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Carmen won't be a vamp in this AVN. She will be a thrall though.
We don't need/get to have more than 1 super powered baby vampire running around, and that is us. That is a direct smack down quote from Dev to my own desires to embrace Carmen so we get Team MC some powah.

I am interested in seeing what the guys envision for the two thralls should you choose the path that kills Astrid instead of her running off. When she runs off, her thralls go with her. When eaten, well, I am interested in seeing what happens. Does Laurie take Gregor on as a thrall????? Ms. Olivia.... ?
Peace
The problem with Laurie taking them over, would be the same as Laurie being undead or not if there is also option of them going with Astrid. If split those paths too much too early it can get to hard to work on them, even if easier to keep those two out of the story after that besides a mention or two and a few renders.

Also it would mean Laurie has to be undead in near future on both paths then and around soonish to have that option, since I suspect Astrid mess will conclude in Episode 4. Would make more sense if you gave them to Fabian or suchlike who promises to take good care of them or something similar or a mindwipe by C and let them go free.

Though last would mean you would have same option for Carmen. :p It can be done but as a dev you should really ask yourself if those two chars are worth the extra trouble and time, now Laurie is different as one of the main girls and even that split already led to two episodes where an update was just for one route and group of fans while devs worked hard. It is their choice though. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The problem with Laurie taking them over, would be the same as Laurie being undead or not if there is also option of them going with Astrid. If split those paths too much too early it can get to hard to work on them, even if easier to keep those two out of the story after that besides a mention or two and a few renders.

Also it would mean Laurie has to be undead in near future on both paths then and around soonish to have that option, since I suspect Astrid mess will conclude in Episode 4. Would make more sense if you gave them to Fabian or suchlike who promises to take good care of them or something similar or a mindwipe by C and let them go free.

Though last would mean you would have same option for Carmen. :p It can be done but as a dev you should really ask yourself if those two chars are worth the extra trouble and time, now Laurie is different as one of the main girls and even that split already led to two episodes where an update was just for one route and group of fans while devs worked hard. It is their choice though. :p
Hmmmmmm

Ok
So if Laurie takes on Gregor, and Ms. Olivia is..... I dunno, given to a man..... not the MC as his dance card is full.... that would mean a bit of story to deal with.
If they run away with Astrid that is easy peasy. They are just out of the story.
If Laurie is dead.... hm

I think that maybe, I am thinking that they really can't stay around as thralls.
The MC could Whisper them to forget it all. Not sure how that all plays out with the addiction, but when Astrid dies, the bond is broken......
Calisto. No chance. She doesn't care enough.
Fabian.... no... not his style.
Sharon....uh.. I think she inherently dislikes Gregor...I think she would be more likely to hook Andrew up with Ms. Olivia lol.

I guess anything is possible. My bet though.... they get eaten. Snatched by some of the now Ereshkigal controlled Nos.
That is tidy and neat. They know where the house is. They go in invisible. They hit anyone they find, which might just be those two locked up in the basement. With the others off in the city perhaps....

I kind of like that ending for them actually. Makes the fear factor go up.

Peace

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Let me translate:

What a dissapointment.
A FUTA troll spotted. Calling people names for expressing their experience with this so-called "ADULT" VN.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
A FUTA troll spotted.
And what is this? Do we also have TRANS troll, GAY troll, LESBIAN troll, ....?
Calling people names for expressing their experience with this so-called "ADULT" VN.
Yeah, that is real bad. I mean see what people are doing, calling some others FUTA troll. That is name calling and, as you've written...

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
calling some others FUTA troll. That is name calling
Nah, "Troll" - That is as per deed not calling a name but occupation. "FUTA" - is because of all the fantasizing about other people's weiner size and kinks.

Do we also have TRANS troll, GAY troll, LESBIAN troll, ....?
Please ask your "FUTA Troll" friend about it. After all "Trolls are human too".

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
before going in to the cave its goes to main menu why is that
It's a bug in this game release. There was a fix for that from someone, but you will have to search a bit in the last pages, unfortunately I didn't found it after a quick search. Or use as I do the multi mod from koga, there it's also fixed.

Reactions: Givemeup
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes