4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I guess this is going to become one of those games with different paths that only have one path released every month or so.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess this is going to become one of those games with different paths that only have one path released every month or so.
yes, this has at least 4 paths, 1st 2 are either giving certain blooddoll to mommy or not and next 2 are either laurie becoming vampire or totally dying.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Nov 2, 2019
:cautious: Hey, the Mega link isn't—
looked back to see if mentioned, but mega, not working. FYI
:confused: Oh. Well, Racaty is a lot slower for me, but I don't want to wait longer than I have to for the new cont—
No new content if Laurie survived the cave, it's mentioned a few posts above yours.
:rolleyes: Really? Looks like this is the first time I skip an update in...I don't know how long. I hope this game doesn't become—
:oops: ...I'm going to stop talking now before this game gets marked Aban— :censored:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Booooo I say, booooo

I treated Sharon like shit, and in return Laurie died. Oh well, actions and consequences I guess. Now let me suffer consequences for treating Sharon like shit and let me actually have bad relationship with her.

Welp, still got other 2 saves from 4.3 update where Laurie lives, so those will be my primary.

• Haha
Reactions: ucu32167

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a weird update. I mean, I like Laurie well enough, and she's obviously important for the MC, would there really be so many people who would let her die, that it would not only warrant a complete path, but also updates for that path alone?

Whelp. guess I'll wait for next month.

Reactions: Ramses and Beto8

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
I never knew you could kill Laurie...

How do i do it?
Basically, Laurie only lives because Sharon saves her, and Sharon only saves her because she likes you. So, if you treat her badly...

On a more complex note, consult Zoey Raven's walkthrough and do a search for SharonSavLaurie. It wll show you all the choices that activate that variable.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What a weird update. I mean, I like Laurie well enough, and she's obviously important for the MC, would there really be so many people who would let her die, that it would not only warrant a complete path, but also updates for that path alone?

Whelp. guess I'll wait for next month.
Feels like this update is the start of something not so great for a game in development. Unless we are very near the end, this is a significant diversion in the story and I just can't see how the two endings could be similar at all. Its going to feel like trash waiting for an update to one of the paths (either one you like) because most people wont do both. Its one of those things where when a game just comes out and you have 2 different paths its fine, but it makes things in development feel twice as long even tho its not really true.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Release seems bugged, if I start anew ( loading saves from previous chapter ) the game exits to main menu at the part where you leave for the cave, no errors just back to main menu..

Anyone else experiencing this?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why do devs do one path only updates? Is it just a money thing? Because most players I talk with hate that shit?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Release seems bugged, if I start anew ( loading saves from previous chapter ) the game exits to main menu at the part where you leave for the cave, no errors just back to main menu..

Anyone else experiencing this?
I had that, too. And some others also. There seems to be a bug (according Koga3's post here). But since this whole update isn't for me (I'm on the route WITH Laurie) I anyway have to wait for the next release.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Since I don't feel like going all the way back from the beginning and replaying just to have a Sharon asshole path so as to see the new content, can someone fill me in on what happened?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes