4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
I can't play the second episode because I didn't play the first episode before?
It's a bad joke? :cautious:
I have rebirthep2 folder with only persistent file in C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy :eek:
Well... Downloading Ep. 1 :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't play the second episode because I didn't play the first episode before?
It's a bad joke? :cautious:
I have rebirthep2 folder with only persistent file in C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy :eek:
Well... Downloading Ep. 1 :cool:
Why would you want to skip the beginning? This vn is 100% story driven.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
The last scene when walking in to the station needs 11 charisma for the cool part. If you have to restart ep1 and redo to make sure... Id say its worth it... cool power moment n all.

Aug 7, 2019
Just started this today and I have to say it's much better than i expected, only finished episode 1 atm but i'm kinda hoping you get a good few more episodes out of it. Loving the humour added into the mix, found myself chuckling far too often for a game like this. Kind of expected it to feel darker but it's coming off as rather light hearted to me, definitely keeping an eye on this one.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Sorry for dredging up an older post (several days), but with that vision I dont think the killer was a Nos, ?she? has a similar look to Nos, but to me actually looked more like a Tzimetze, its just something about their features, looks self modified which is a thing that clan does, fleshcrafting, also they have been shown to hate Nos time and again, and taking over a Nos town would probably make them even more chuffed with themselves.

If it was a Nos then I would suspect the one that had the visions of the lady in blood, but yeah, something didnt seem right with them being a Nos, MC should tell Sharon about his visions though, in private away from everyone, translation Merrik will probably eavesdrop through a hole in a wall... Laurie will probably listen through a door... Privacy is dead.

Charisma related power is probably something like Awe - Affect people easier, more convincing etc

Ohh, BTW I actually prefer the OWOD, it had a more time transcending feel, NWOD and 20th have lost a lot of that feel, Thats why some of my thoughts might not fit the newest version of VTM, as I prefer the more lore friendly version.
I really need to get more info on the WoD. I hadn't heard of the Tzimetze. Or maybe I saw a mention as they were a dead clan or something. Still, I need to read up more.

As I said several times before, the only reason why I think MC will/should not turn her is that MC's clan is one of the plot drivers. Another one like him would make him less special.

But we'll see. If anything, I bet Sharon will turn her or somebody from outside our little vamp family.

Merrick's looking hawt!!!
I kind of want Carmen as a thrall, especially if MC can get her even kind of willing for it, but being turned could work too. Pretty sure vamps are supposed to get permission to sire someone though, so MC probably won't, plus he's so young and doesn't know how to do pretty much anything like that yet. So if it isn't Sharon or MC that turn Carmen, then there is nothing tying her to MC. NO. I am not entertaining the option of Merrick turning her. I like him, but making Carmen a Nos would be such a waste. Make Carmen and Laurie both thralls now and maybe in a few years/decades turn them the rest of the way.

So do you think the whole not getting a boner without lots of blood thing is setting up choices of either drain this human dry and get laid, or refuse and keep your humanity? Or do you think we'll be able to get some action without killing innocents.
I think it's set up to make MC even more special. This update we see MC with a full erection after his beach-side dream with Carmen, when he was getting pretty low on blood, then when he's refueled from Carmen he starts to get stirrings. Shows that Sharon's info about being full on blood will let a male vamp get it up, but that MC may not be limited like the others. Kinda goes in line with how his libido has increased so much since being turned.

Yeah same happend to me it only went to 15 But mommy is back and she is powerful and we finally know what he is
Do we know what Redheaded Mommy and MC are? it's probable that the "wizard vampire" was probably the equivalent of a Toreador, but he did not say that MC was like him. If anything, when he calls MC "cousin" it implies that MC and RM is a different bloodline then he is. I know that MC is having visions and one could call that wizard-like, but that seems more Malkavian, and MC hasn't exhibited anything like making the dead speak.

Same here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He only laughs crazily and Carmen panicks if you choose to keep her naked and think of her as food. If you treat her gently then he is just chuckling, probably in appreciation of the fact that he might actually have a way to relieve the blue balls he seems to have been getting since switching to a liquid diet.

Not really sure if he is also a childe of her, as the word I would use is brother, more than cousin, but they are clearly related. Maybe he is not a direct descendant of her. But he also confirmed not only that she is powerful but that her lineage is super rare with the whole "I did not think she would breed again"
He was just laughing cause he finally got his dick moving. She has all the reason to panic, specially after her captor vampire fed on her and start laughing as a madman. I was gentle, though.
Yea, exactly this.

Yeah that was my take from his talk as well. The word cousin rather than brother makes me think he's not the same bloodline as our sire, but it's related. Perhaps he's a member to a minor offshoot like they used to have in VtM, and not a prime clan. Although in truth it's sounding like our character's clan is either thought dead or long forgotten, since no one seems to recognize some of these abilities. My guess is our character's sire is very very old. In VtM parlance probably 5th or 6th gen. Regardless, this was a great update and cannot wait for the next.
Yea, if it wasn't obvious just from how fast MC is gaining in power, especially when Sharon points that out, it's pretty clear now that Redheaded Mommy Vamp is ooooollllld and probably pretty low in generation while Sharon is a much higher number gen. Especially with Fabian's comments about elder vamps wanting to drink MC down there is no way he isn't closer to the source than most of them.
I'm betting that if RMV ever had a clan it was pretty small and may have "died out" or gone underground. Maybe RMV is sourced from Lillith instead of Cain. They are just different from the rest of the vamps out there.

My thoughts exactly. He also said that she is not aware we survived, maybe implying that surviving her embrace is not easy task.
I hadn't considered the possibility that RMV's embrace might be one where survival is rare, but that could definitely account for why her bloodline is so small and/or forgotten. At the same time, if RMV doesn't know that MC survived, it begs the question of how and why Fabian came out to meet with MC...

I hadn't gone through the image files until now, but when I did... t
Wonder what that one will do.
Wonder what Sharon will say when he not only keeps picking up new abilities but also has them evolve and gains secondary ones.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Very true. It'll be very interesting to see her eventual return to the story and how she reacts to the character survival. I wonder how she's regarded in vampire society, given she's probably older than every Archon in that city by a wide margin. I also am curious what her take on our character's relationship with Sharon will be as well. As far as this game, it's great, definitely worth supporting. Likesblondes is an excellent developer and interestingly only allows support up to 10 dollars a month. It's definitely worth that, just to ensure this story continues to be told, but they are criminally under supported currently.
we can safely trace the redhead back to the middle ages... and with the cousin being a templar it could have been a nod to VtM: Redemption
Nice Update. Man man man the MC is something else ... get a laughflash just because his dick is almost alive again :ROFLMAO: .... really can´t wait to find out if we see our Vamp-Momy again and what happens between her and MC ... Carmen was def the only way to go Gently, just because i like her, done the other Just Food too but that was crap ...
what caught my attention was Carmen making sounds at the end of the feeding, as if the bite itself was pleasant, that rules out MC being a giovanni.
You would be laughing as a madman too if you managed to get a boner after being impotent close to a freaking bombshell as Sharon!
Now it's time to give Miri a call and see if it works...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Our sire is definitely from a Lost clan or one thought to be dead seeing as our cousin quite frankly told us any other vamp would drain us dry (to steal our bloodline abilities) seeing as he is a cousin i would dare say he is not a direct descendant of the same sire but serves under her so probably a sub clan or branch.

Him questioning our survival and her having a fit when she finds out points to a powerful bloodline, iirc there were some elder clans that had very low survival rates due to the strength of their bloodline being more then the child could take/control and they died rather painfully.

Cant wait for more now!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I'm getting this vibe that mc's sire is this worlds equivalent of an Antideluvian (one of the founding vampires), which would also make sense why his abilities are manifesting so quickly and why he's showing to have more than what should be normal within this society. I'm definitely excited to see the reactions when they finally find out who his sire is and what clan he's from as that may cause them to shit themselves.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why cant play version 2 only ?
have to download version 1 finish it then play version 2 ----And 1 Sex scenes for each episode wont be Bad (y)
Every Movie have one sex scenes with Mc :love:

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm betting that if RMV ever had a clan it was pretty small and may have "died out" or gone underground. Maybe RMV is sourced from Lillith instead of Cain. They are just different from the rest of the vamps out there.
I hadn't considered the possibility that RMV's embrace might be one where survival is rare, but that could definitely account for why her bloodline is so small and/or forgotten. At the same time, if RMV doesn't know that MC survived, it begs the question of how and why Fabian came out to meet with MC...
Thta is a pretty good question. He seemed to be pretty sure of MC's lineage.
do you think he will report his fidings to RMV? will she contain her excitement? will she demand to be brought to where MC is?
I think her embrace is both painfully, MC went through some changes of memory serves me right, and dangerous since any elder recognising the bloodline would want to drain the childe. and maybe that's why RVM is keeping a low profile, but I guess the archon and astrid are in deep shit....

D

Deleted member 2631054

I find it annoying how Sharon is so flippant and dismissive about MC's development. She already saw the claws & cloaking right in front of her face and while not knowing any other vamps with those identical powers*, she is so closed minded towards his claims. It's no wonder the episode didn't end with them in bed together like usual, someone was probably sleeping on the couch that night...

*[NOS disappearing thing acknowledged as different]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think her embrace is both painfully, MC went through some changes of memory serves me right, and dangerous since any elder recognising the bloodline would want to drain the childe. and maybe that's why RVM is keeping a low profile, but I guess the archon and astrid are in deep shit...
According to the new guy, she is unware MC survived. So she hiding to keep MC safe would not follow, right?

We'll see. Maybe she was just expecting MC to die not because her embrace is dangerous, because she turned him and left. I think I read somewhere that most vamps die as fledgings.

For now, we wait. But it is nice to hear news from vamp mommy.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I find it annoying how Sharon is so flippant and dismissive about MC's development. She already saw the claws & cloaking right in front of her face and while not knowing any other vamps with those identical powers*, she is so closed minded towards his claims. It's no wonder the episode didn't end with them in bed together like usual, someone was probably sleeping on the couch that night...

I think she's simply holding to her position as MC's tutor, if he develops beyond her knwoledge, she will no longer have that role and she won't be able to use it as anexcuse to hide her feelings

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019

As I completely understand your point. If you where as old as she was and have never heard of the MC's powers you might think it's bullshit too. I think it's setting up for the MC to show off his true powers when they kill this monster. Then she'll believe him and probably be scared shitless.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
According to the new guy, she is unware MC survived. So she hiding to keep MC safe would not follow, right?

We'll see. Maybe she was just expecting MC tl die not because her embrace is dangerous, because she trubed him and left. I think I read somewhere that most vamps died as fledgings.

For now, we wait. But it is nice to hear news from vamp mommy.
I agree, I think she thought MC would be dead for sure. My guess is she will absolutely love that the MC survived because she will be interested and not bored again. It will be a new distraction for her.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So I'm getting this vibe that mc's sire is this worlds equivalent of an Antideluvian (one of the founding vampires), which would also make sense why his abilities are manifesting so quickly and why he's showing to have more than what should be normal within this society. I'm definitely excited to see the reactions when they finally find out who his sire is and what clan he's from as that may cause them to shit themselves.
I'd prefer if it was just Sharon who knew about MC's blood lineage. That Fabian guy's warning to MC about keeping it a secret was significantly important for a few good reasons being MC's clan is obviously very powerful but also secretive due to being either forgotten, thought extinct or banned/not allowed to continue (assuming they can do that). An Elder sucking MC dry to the bone to gain his abilities seem likely when you take those possibilities into consideration.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Then she'll believe him and probably be scared shitless.
I think that is the other part of the equation. I get the feeling that she is actually a bit scared of what Dan might be. He has unknown powerful claws, an invisibility ability that rivals the Nos, and now visions and the charisma power. It isn't that she is scared of Dan, but it seems that getting involved with powerful vampires is dangerous bot hfor Dan and potentially for his associates. The denying his visions may also be in part because she doesn't want to think he is going insane.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I think that is the other part of the equation. I get the feeling that she is actually a bit scared of what Dan might be. He has unknown powerful claws, an invisibility ability that rivals the Nos, and now visions and the charisma power. It isn't that she is scared of Dan, but it seems that getting involved with powerful vampires is dangerous bot hfor Dan and potentially for his associates. The denying his visions may also be in part because she doesn't want to think he is going insane.
Dan's the MC's name right? I always change that shit right away:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But those are my thoughts exactly. As the Templar stated all the Archons and powerful Vamps would want to drain him for his power. So the MC would put a target on his and hers back if they acknowledged his powers.Yeah and he didn't admit to seeing the girl in is dreams yet, cuz she would def think he was crazy all he admitted to seeing was the past through touch or maybe he did but I pretty sure he didn't.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes