4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sucks it was Callisto instead of Cindy or Carmen. Lol
Still enjoying this.

Has there been any differences if you get rid of Astrid or keep her? For some reason I can't remember.
well demigoddesses only old vampires and mommy and fabian and virgil fit to that category well.

doubt we see astrid anymore since last time we saw her she fled with carmen's vampire hunter friend and time is running out.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
doubt we see astrid anymore since last time we saw her she fled with carmen's vampire hunter friend and time is running out.
For some reason I don't remember that, I'll have to replay that section. I let updates build up and then play so I guess my mind suffers for it lol.

Thanks for the answer

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i played the first three games but i dont have the saves what im gonna do
There have been some saves posted in this thread; just search for save or maybe attached. You can load one of those and play forward through the game. You might try seeing if one of those saves is from the end of Episode 3 so you can save the game state and then continue with Episode 4. If you don't use one of the saves posted in the thread already, you can restart the game. I think those basically are your options.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

The update is finished. Well, what we planned for the update is finished. But going through it ,we need another scene with the princeps. Otherwise some of his decisions will seem a little precipitous. Faulty planning on our part. But looking at it, we need it for the story to make sense.
It's not a big scene. 20 renders at most. It shouldn't take us more than 3/4 days.
So, we'll release for everyone this coming weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Hey

The update is finished. Well, what we planned for the update is finished. But going through it ,we need another scene with the princeps. Otherwise some of his decisions will seem a little precipitous. Faulty planning on our part. But looking at it, we need it for the story to make sense.
It's not a big scene. 20 renders at most. It shouldn't take us more than 3/4 days.
So, we'll release for everyone this coming weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
I would think you'd only need 3 renders: one where Zephyr summons the MC and Shannon; one where they tell him they're going to be under the ancient vamp's boot for forever; and one where the princeps says, "Just as long as I don't end up like every other fool who previously dismissed your claims about the cave." Update finished.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I guess you attack the ancient vampire and have your final death or just submit to her... the end (fin) :LOL::coffee:.

Sep 26, 2023
Well Cindy being a thrall needs a master otherwise she is dead... Because she was mommies property, I think you get to inherit her Hee-Hee-Hee! That could be sanctioned by the Princepts himself.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and moondrake

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I would think you'd only need 3 renders: one where Zephyr summons the MC and Shannon; one where they tell him they're going to be under the ancient vamp's boot for forever; and one where the princeps says, "Just as long as I don't end up like every other fool who previously dismissed your claims about the cave." Update finished.
"... oh and Zephyr is now yours..."

forgot that part.... ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well Cindy being a thrall needs a master otherwise she is dead... Because she was mommies property, I think you get to inherit her Hee-Hee-Hee! That could be sanctioned by the Princepts himself.
she would refuse and stick to old ways to get blood.

Sep 26, 2023
she would refuse and stick to old ways to get blood.
Cindy is a thrall unless a vamp feeds her she dies cause I think she is old as dust. If the Princepts formally gives her too you she has no choice. Who else is going to take her in... Well maybe Elois, Cindy has proven her carpet munching skills after all.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cindy is a thrall unless a vamp feeds her she dies cause I think she is old as dust. If the Princepts formally gives her too you she has no choice. Who else is going to take her in... Well maybe Elois, Cindy has proven her carpet munching skills after all.
or just mommy's vampire servant (mommy didn't feed her at any time they spent on sharon's house compared to mc's gf), she might be old but not old enuf for those who killed mommy etc.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
or just mommy's vampire servant (mommy didn't feed her at any time they spent on sharon's house compared to mc's gf), she might be old but not old enuf for those who killed mommy etc.
or we could just Make her our Thrall... rather than feed her to oldster...
have the Archon, aka Sharon OK it, like the guy who fed us "OK'd Laurie" but remember he wasn't Okaying her being our thrall he was Okaying her not being summarily executed for finding out about Vamps. Maybe no one need be involved in whom you make a Thrall.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes