4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
Oct 21, 2019
Check the walkthrough/audio mod page linked on the main page. There are some saves too. Or you can start Ep5 even without a exported save from Ep4 using it.
Nah fuck that. This game has always been a bit buggy, but nothing that bothered me that much. Hopped off his patreon last year after I saw it was going nowhere, and unless LB fix this, I'm done.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
.....because this dev team doesn't exactly have the best coders or testers. Errors in their logic, typos, incorrect names / images, etc., ........
This always baffled me because if a random person playing this can easily spot all these mistakes, wtf are the testers even doing with their time? lol
Names and dialogue images of characters that aren't even in that particular scene....like...seriously? lmao

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This always baffled me because if a random person playing this can easily spot all these mistakes, wtf are the testers even doing with their time?
well............ ummm................... wanking on sharon's or mommy's titties or some petite's?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This always baffled me because if a random person playing this can easily spot all these mistakes, wtf are the testers even doing with their time? lol
Names and dialogue images of characters that aren't even in that particular scene....like...seriously? lmao
Testers!? TESTERS!? You really think there are testers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is painfully obvious that none of the developers on this team even play through the releases one time before fobbing them off on their public.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
this was really good, so good i finished ch 1 to 5 in 2 days. cant wait for more to come, though the mc is weird at times with his personality switching way to much. add more sex into the game cuz there is barely any.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
this was really good, so good i finished ch 1 to 5 in 2 days. cant wait for more to come, though the mc is weird at times with his personality switching way to much. add more sex into the game cuz there is barely any.
Apparently there is not enough blood to wake up the little buddy and have sex :LUL:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc and sharon fucked quite a many times, mc and his mommy fucked few times, mc had ether sex with cindy or that vampire whom he gave to mommy as a snack, mc and that vampire hunter have had sex couple times, same with his thralls and once with laurie.

besides sex isn't main thing on this vampire game and "wasting" blood to have sex (since male vampires need to be blooded up to nostrils to get mast up) feels stupid.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just want to say this is one of my favorite games, but for whatever reason I ended up playing a lot of slow burn games that where quite long, and for some reason I forgot about this game. I have had this game on my ssd for some time, and every time I go to play it to catch up, something always gets in the way of it. So starting tomorrow I am going to try and play all the way through from the beginning until this latest upate, binge playing Rebirth, I am looking forward to it, and no one will disturb me this time. No knocks or ringing the front door, no phones, just me and this game all weekend!
Thank you dev for such a wonderful game! I am more into the story than the sex, even if the sex wasn't there I would still play this game, because it is so well written, at least I think so.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Testers!? TESTERS!? You really think there are testers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is painfully obvious that none of the developers on this team even play through the releases one time before fobbing them off on their public.
I never said I actually believe there are testers. The comment I was responding to mentioned testers, and my response was a universal statement about various different games, to be honest, because that seems to be an issue with a ton of games.

Reactions: Walter Victor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well............ ummm................... wanking on sharon's or mommy's titties or some petite's?

Just blame it on COVID. Everyone else seems to. :p

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 12
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 update 12

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just blame it on COVID. Everyone else seems to. :p
Even now...4 years later...that whole fiasco still effects my life, in many small ways, and I can easily believe it can still effect the lives of others. Hell...the US economy is crap now, since that shit. But, that's a whole different discussion we should avoid here. lol
likesblondes may or may not have been effected by it, and those effects may or may not have changed mood, creativity, or anything else for that matter, but it definitely couldn't effect vision, in any way. Anyone with decent vision can spot these mistakes. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes