Seeking Realistic proportions - What to search for?

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Some games are already signed, but I would like to suggest you mine, I try to draw the more possible realistic proportion in general, and with time , there will be men/women characters with several types of body.
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the in family the characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you

Reactions: TarAlcarin

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I've just finished playing through the current content (0.1.7f) of Private Community and I have to say, that recommendation was absolutely spot on!

The writing is very good, the models and renders are excellent. Body proportions are really up my alley and they even avoided the horribly tired trope of MILF = huge tits. Add to that fact, that they've managed to come up with an interesting story in a harem/dating sim context, and they're on to an absolute winner in my book. Highly recommended!

Reactions: Shadowcrow

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I have to recommend another gem I've stumbled across: Bright Past

This is a proper game - a sandbox, not just a visual novel. Content-wise it's already pretty huge (at version 0.4.3). Game mechanics get introduced at a comfortable pace and you quickly learn to balance the different needs of the MC. For a quicker play-through, you may want to enable the console to help with money and arousal (and avoid some grind). Apart from that, it's a highly enjoyable experience.

Visually, the game is top notch. The world is huge and feels well fleshed out. The different locations are pretty and the renders utilize quite a lot of "extras" (characters you don't interact with), thus avoiding that feeling of emptiness which is so common in these games.

The number of NPCs is pretty massive as well, so it's even more impressive to me, how much work has gone into making them unique. While you may recognize a few of the DAZ models, I'm sure you'll appreciate the little tweaks that have been made to them. Of all the characters you interact with, only one so far has what I consider to be "abnormally large breasts" and even she is fairly reasonably proportioned, especially when compared to other games. (As an aside, I really don't see the point of the "Big-tits" tag on these forums. There's absolutely no "standard" against which it is measured, so it's a purely subjective tag and therefore useless.)

Story-wise the game offers a lot of side quests, in addition to a fairly long main quest. Most of these are set to be expanded upon in future versions. The writing is perhaps the only negative side to this game as of now. Don't get me wrong, the story itself is novel and well structured, it's the translation that suffers a bit. Some strange use of idioms here and there and some grammatical quirks. In other words, nothing really major, but currently the game's weakest point in my mind.