Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Is this for VR or something? Cuz when I run it, my SteamVR pops up like I was running the VR game :v

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Probably the cause is Unreal Engine 4, same issue happened in the past with some other UE games if I'm not mistaken.
It is possible, after this one I've checked other titles and almost every one of them made in UE4 caused my VR to react :v

samyakindia

Dec 20, 2018
So i started the game with fantastic graphic setting from the initial Config. menu. But then realised that I am getting extremely low framerate...but not how do I change the graphic setting back?? ( The Config Menu doesnt open again when restarting the game)

Djole12

Jan 10, 2019
Please anyone help me. I run game on the win 10, only the black screen appears and
The game will not start, anyone know what is problem?

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Uploading the 25$ Patreon Version atm. Big Thanks to @Chikimaro for bringing this game to my Attention.

However there is a Pledge promising an extra Version of the game for 25$. But there's no download for that promised version, only for the 15$ Version. Well anyways, here it is, enjoy. I'll update this in the Future.
both are updated. The 25$ version will be on the next release, according to the creator. I'll update that one again once it's out.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
lol, i did something usefull for the community xD.
You maybe did, unfortunally there is no 25$ version for download at Patreon. Only 15$ but they promise extra stuff on the 25$ pledge, so... right now i am feeling kinda scammed by a false promise... And the bad thing is, there's no 2nd chance for a first impression.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.80 star(s) 44 Votes