Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER ENGINE
Why would anyone want to develop on something that is harder and works slower due to running on C#? Unreal has visual coding on top of graphic quality. They both have nice asset stores. Unity games are superhard to optimize (you can take Pathfinder - kingmaker with its 5 minutes long loading screens on SSD as an example).

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for kind reply.
@Witar , that is precisely my point.
There are demos to r**sta* games, all of them far surpass this tech mess on every level, but assets.
I already did play this tons of times for the beauty of assets - I already did phrase the ... demo for it's artsy stuff: wonderfull assets because all current dev team members are artists in 3D, "enviriment", animation, character design/modeller. They have one programmer that currently locks options and features out of current tech demo builds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art is amazing- because their team consists of 90% artists + one lonely/lost programmer.
They should come to this forum and see marvelous games that each and every one dev claims to build himself -no AAA fumes, no broken promisses- or they can see all the other tech demos on here based on unreal engine and join their abbbandoned ranks.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
That's your opinion. And i (you too i guess lol) paid 0 dollars for playing it. People supporting the game are doing it cause they like it. If they won't in future - they'll stop their patreon subs. There's absolutely no reason being so salty even if they don't keep some of their promises. And honestly i'm kinda confused what's your point at all besides being upset and angry for some reason.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Wow I'm jealous.

That game contains serious assets. And go ahead pack everything you found internet into unreal. If you can

And It smells fishy and or in my jealous alter ego says please be fishy if this thing goes on. Everyone else games look terrific.

In both ways this game will blow everything.

If success all current games look like c64 game.

And If it becomes patreon scam all new games takes serious hit.

So life goes on...

Reactions: andre878

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I wouldn't pay a single dime for any of these games (why I'm here in the first place), but for those who do, I would highly recommend to not pay in until there is a more detailed roadmap and a handful of content updates released on schedule. If they can't prove they are reliable, they deserve exactly $0. Not trying to be hater or anything, I haven't even played the tech demo, but I don't want people to waste their money on projects that promise far more than it likely will deliver. I know all of you know how many games have been abandoned not just before being completed, but not long after v0.1, and the vast majority of them don't have to worry about open world environments or physics.

But I digress. I hope this project pushes forward for a bit, but at the very least can provide a template for other devs to use.

andre878

Nov 27, 2018
@Canto Forte

I don’t want to say it, but i guess i have to.

You download the game build (i suppose from here for free), played it, hate it. Ok but why here? Send them email.

As for now, It's ridiculous, how you react on this game.
Its a new dev team, new game, in way we didn't see before (for adults).

Did they stole your bread and now you starving???)))

Do you ever imagine WHY we're playing same bullshit DAZ still images every month? Why are actual 3d dev wont come to LEWD? Try google it.

Dev cost $. Every f***g hour.

If you like what they do you can spend 1$ or more. Or nothing. You decide. But think twice before starting to spread all your hates around the world. (otherwise someone paid you=)

Yes, we all had "great" experience with Wild Life. Spending my money all over the year (yes, i am a patron of them) but they did nothing at the end. Do i hate them? Maybe just a little bit inside. Did i cancel my support? No. Why? I wanna see more games like that.

We are not teenagers now and when we'll grow old, witch games would we play? Hidden objects like my grandma do???

Well, no, thank you=)))
Why? Because we are on the dark side of the gaming industry=)

Happy New Year!

Reactions: realpolitik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@andre878, thank you for your well founded and well intended response.
I wish you the best of luck and all the love and happyness in the world.
Have a wonderful 2018 Hollyday Season.

About this game,

I do not hate it! I love it.
I love it as a hand out from some great F95 mods!
I love it as a school project from an arts student.
I enjoy it as a struggling artist starting out on p*tr*on.
I think it looks gorgeous as a mod for GTA/Fan service from GTA/DLC for GTA.
Please do play it and enjoy it for what it is

I never said it has no playing value - as a fan service from GTA.
I never said it has no esthetic value - as a OVA, Anime, SWF.
I never said it does not give hope for a better would be game - They have 144 supporters and 902$ a month to deliver something.

So please, do enjoy this wonderous present and support the game.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
P.L.E.A.S.E... Everybody dosen't have "QWERTY", make it possibility to change!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!
They've got keybindings set up for whenever the next real build comes out it looks like.

Pinging mods during one of your psychobabble rants probably isn't a good idea.

Especially when it is the two assholes who give zero fucks about your account status.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
P.L.E.A.S.E... Everybody dosen't have "QWERTY", make it possibility to change!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!
i dont have qwerty either. i m on azerty.

if you use same then ,
just use MAJ+Alt (or SHIFT+Alt) to change it on qwerty and remember the change. like AZ are now QW.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I don't know if it will be abandoned. Though I joined the bandwagon of the skeptics some pages ago.
But a minute ago I had an enlightenment: what if it won't be abandoned, the devs will manage to deliver a complete (enough) product, and it will become the next "walking simulator", substituting the infamous RPGM games? Wouldn't it be funny? :D

After all the concept of a realistic 3d game where you can woe women sounds cool on paper, but practically what is it going to be? The MC beating into submission the random ladies he meets on the road and then fucking them? I think not (even if this concept sounds even cooler. I take a mental note of it for a future game. :D)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy hollyday season mr. Avaron and User X.
Just hopped over to p8atr8on and found out they lost some cash but gainde some followers:
patrons
$862
per month
Then I found their 31 december post about what they are doing, it is in the spoiler:

I will give you the short version:
Development wise, the stage this is at is tech demo with characters not confirmed for final game, villa not confirmed for final game, beer bottle not confirmed for final game.
Tom is actually in charge and has final say, but hollyday season got the better of his team - editor was on vacation and Tom had family matters to attend to this hollyday season. He did push the tech demo out, he did notice the errors left as everyone bust open dev doors and ran for the hollydays.

also, you can hop over to they un der to w fan service and
grab the the free public tech build of this promising upcoming game

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes