Ren'Py Ready to code

Soulord

May 21, 2017
Haii!

Name's Soulord, I've been coding on Ren'Py for... Probably something like the last 6 months periodically. I'd like to offer my time and knowledge (as little as it is :p ) to artists/writers out there looking to put there art in a game but are restricted by the coding part.

I have worked on the game CastleCry which I almost coded entirely myself, if you feel like checking out what I can do.

Pm if you are interested and would like to work together ! :3

Sincerely,

Soul'

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi
i'm deltadidirac and I'm starting with my project Slip Over Time (you can find here: ), (and here: ).

I would like to collaborate with someone capable to programming in renp'y, but at this moment i can't pay him, until the game starts to earn something (if the game starts to be successful I'll be happy to define the economic aspect). so I would like to ask if you are interested in collaborating without earnings for now, and if you are obviously interested in the game (if you do not like the type of game I understand very well that it is not stimulating to work).

I can anticipate that at the moment I have found someone who takes care of the translations, but I realize that the whole programming part is killing me and stealing a lot of time (I have never done anything regarding the programming); I can also add that the game will be very simple overall (at least until chapter 3), so the piece of code will not be completely complex.

I await your answer, positive or negative; Thanks for the attention

have a nice day