Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Hope this game will enhance The Wind Disciple already pretty good quality.
Probably too early to say anything, but heroine looks nice, and clothing system is always a big plus.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
I enjoyed Wind Disciple, but it felt short… i hope this game is longer… if it keeps the overall quality it will be a good game

Pic

May 13, 2017
can you get to the city. I can't do anything other that exploring the forest
There should be 3 options: go in known place, exploring the deep forest, explore the path (or something similar). You have to pick the 3rd option for 4/5 times and you'll discover the city.

Reactions: Aazkaal and AKA101

PLSENDMYLIFE

Dec 28, 2017
"Some months ago, we finished our first game." ... "but we still have 1 other unfinished" ... but we still gonna start another one.

i mean... LMAO, its nice to mention an finished game, but i dont see the point when they are another one unfinished too . XD
Thats classic

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
"Some months ago, we finished our first game." ... "but we still have 1 other unfinished" ... but we still gonna start another one.

i mean... LMAO, its nice to mention an finished game, but i dont see the point when they are another one unfinished too . XD
At least they can claim they actually finished a game that started in the dreaded 0.0.1 zone. It's more than I can say about a huge load of other developers out there.

May 7, 2017
10/10 Will play again for allowing me to send people flying and letting me kill the criminal scum, as well as giving me the chance to decide when to take advantage of people.

FireSource

Feb 8, 2018
no, my logic is : dont be prood to show your finished product when you dont have finished what you do.
in simple way, i dont see the point of showing a finished house, if you still have an unfinished house in construction.
showing a finished product is a very rare and prestigious thing. in my opinion, using this while you still doesnt have finish all you planned is useless. unless its just a way to attract peoples. but that's not the problem anyway.

just my opinion, i dont see the point of mentionning that , outside of the bait. and when i want to bite on a bait, if i see an unfinished product... i think twice before bite in it.

hope you understand my point of view.
Do you understand that developing a game takes a long time and especially with indy developers who try new things, what you make isn't always what you had in your head when you started it. But even triple A developers like codemasters have unfinished games and work on a lot of games at the same time. So no, i really don't understand your point of view.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
no, my logic is : dont be prood to show your finished product when you dont have finished what you do.
in simple way, i dont see the point of showing a finished house, if you still have an unfinished house in construction.
showing a finished product is a very rare and prestigious thing. in my opinion, using this while you still doesnt have finish all you planned is useless. unless its just a way to attract peoples. but that's not the problem anyway.

just my opinion, i dont see the point of mentionning that , outside of the bait. and when i want to bite on a bait, if i see an unfinished product... i think twice before bite in it.

hope you understand my point of view.
Point of view? We're still working on your grammar dude ...LoL

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Do you understand that developing a game takes a long time and especially with indy developers who try new things, what you make isn't always what you had in your head when you started it. But even triple A developers like codemasters have unfinished games and work on a lot of games at the same time. So no, i really don't understand your point of view.
-_-

Point of view? We're still working on your grammar dude ...LoL
it's not like nobody around know how good is my grammar. sorry to not be a MrBean child...

Uncannycopycat

Oct 21, 2017
Imma keep an eye on this one, just as you all are as well. I keep being drawn to the green shawl? mini cloak? It looks like it should be in front not behind

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes