eagleslash

Jr. Uploader
Nov 24, 2017
Captura.PNG
Overview:
Hello there!
Maybe, some of you, know of us already. We’re PX Games, the creators of The Wind’s Disciple.

Some months ago, we finished our first game. The Wind’s Disciple was a great experience and we were pretty happy of how it turned out. Although, today we aren’t here to talk about TWD. Today we present our next project to the public: Raven’s Quest.

In this new game, we want to create a whole new explorable world. This is a very first alpha, the very base of the game.​

Updated: 10/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.0.1b
Language: Engllish
Genre:
outfits customizable,female protagonist,oral sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Ravensquest.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
0.0.1b
-Fixed a bug at the tabern. Now Raven should be able to work always as a waitress. (If enough attitude)
-Fixed a bug where the player couldn't go back from the monastery to the mountain.
-Fixed minor bugs.
-Fixed grammar typos.
-Fixed a bug that prevented the player to get the "Waitress outfit". Now you should see it in your chest at home.
-Added a frame for Lazarus, the Alquemist.
-Added a frame for the Black Stone.
-Added a new simple scene for nude handjob.
-Added a new simple scene for blowjob.
Some of the things to expect in this alpha:
- Raven will always show at the left of the screen
- Raven’s outfits will be fully customizable.
- Small animated scenes on every intercourse Raven has. (Some are WIP)
- Original but simple magic system. Raven will be able to face her foes using her elemental powers… or other kind of ‘powers’.
- The attitude of Raven will change depending on the choices of the player. She can be more submissive or dominant. Sluttier or purer.

And much more…

Download(s):
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

post.PNG 1.gif
Ps:
sorry for the wait​

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Some months ago, we finished our first game." ... "but we still have 1 other unfinished" ... but we still gonna start another one.

i mean... LMAO, its nice to mention an finished game, but i dont see the point when they are another one unfinished too . XD

dak

Mar 12, 2017
"Some months ago, we finished our first game." ... "but we still have 1 other unfinished" ... but we still gonna start another one.

i mean... LMAO, its nice to mention an finished game, but i dont see the point when they are another one unfinished too . XD
So in your book as long as you have a single unfinished product then it doesn't matter what you've done, you're written off as someone who can't finish products? Solid logic there man. That means every dev is a failure.

I look forward to what they'll produce with this one. TWD was a roaring success in my book.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So in your book as long as you have a single unfinished product then it doesn't matter what you've done, you're written off as someone who can't finish products? Solid logic there man. That means every dev is a failure.

I look forward to what they'll produce with this one. TWD was a roaring success in my book.
no, my logic is : dont be prood to show your finished product when you dont have finished what you do.
in simple way, i dont see the point of showing a finished house, if you still have an unfinished house in construction.
showing a finished product is a very rare and prestigious thing. in my opinion, using this while you still doesnt have finish all you planned is useless. unless its just a way to attract peoples. but that's not the problem anyway.

just my opinion, i dont see the point of mentionning that , outside of the bait. and when i want to bite on a bait, if i see an unfinished product... i think twice before bite in it.

hope you understand my point of view.

QoRn

May 31, 2017
I really wish that they will add destructible clothing. It would work well for this type of game and add more things to look at in the combat phase.

Ennoch

Oct 10, 2017
Wind's Disciple was/is a good one, the way the mc was getting more and more depraved was done in a rather cute fashion, its a lechertown basically but cute and cartoonish. Still lewd.
So if this follows suit, it won't be bad. They have the experience for it. But i wonder if it will be any different actually.

Jul 17, 2017
Loved Wind's Disciple, looking forward to see how this one will turn out. But I think these guys know what they are doing so it will most likely be a great game.

dak

Mar 12, 2017
no, my logic is : dont be prood to show your finished product when you dont have finished what you do.
in simple way, i dont see the point of showing a finished house, if you still have an unfinished house in construction.
showing a finished product is a very rare and prestigious thing. in my opinion, using this while you still doesnt have finish all you planned is useless. unless its just a way to attract peoples. but that's not the problem anyway.

just my opinion, i dont see the point of mentionning that , outside of the bait. and when i want to bite on a bait, if i see an unfinished product... i think twice before bite in it.

hope you understand my point of view.
I don't. If someone was selling me a house while they were building another house I would much rather go see the state of the house they finished than the one they're currently building. That way I know what the quality of the finished product will be like once they finish it.

I understand being wary of devs who pick up too many products and leave them by the wayside, I really do, but I feel like because of the experience of bad devs, good devs get bad rep.

Sep 10, 2017
I don't. If someone was selling me a house while they were building another house I would much rather go see the state of the house they finished than the one they're currently building. That way I know what the quality of the finished product will be like once they finish it..
I guess its more like, the first house they've built is still unfinished , their second house is completeley finished, and they want to sell you a third (currently unfinshed) house. seems like a 50/50 chance to me, maybe the third house will stay unfinished forever. Only Time will tell...

BUT i like the premise of this game and liked TWD.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I just finished trying this new game and i really liked it. I think placeholders makes the scenes quite unexistent (there's actually only 2 animations) but the written part and the characters' undressing make them enjoyable. Does anyone knows how to get all the clothes actually in the game ? (Except the leather's ones and the thug's ones).
I am looking forward to the new release in order to see the lost scene with female thug.