RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm I think my only issue with the game so far is the UI, its pretty ugly. Nonetheless i'm look forward to this, especially after how good TWD was.

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
I love the artwork on this one. Definitely putting it on my watchlist, and going to check out The Wind's Disciple while i'm at it. Looking forward to what you guys come up with!

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I think the game is really promising, TWD is one of my favourites, not a fan of LOL but I like the game.

I love they decided to make a game with an original character, I only hope that you can make a Raven really kinky but dominant because most of the games with a female MC end with her being completelly submisive.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Pic

May 13, 2017
I only hope that you can make a Raven really kinky but dominant because most of the games with a female MC end with her being completelly submisive.
For what I can see now she can be surely "build" as you prefer with 2 stats slutiness/pureness and dominant/submitted, also you get names that changes according to your points such as "nympho" for high slut value.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
What I meant is that right now is alot easier to make the MC submisive than dominant, when you start working as waitress if you choose "enjoy it" when customers grope you you'll earn a lot of kinky points, but you will become submisive, I don't know if there is a way to become more dominant in that moments or if you have to stop them and loose the oportunity of becoming sluttier.

Pic

May 13, 2017
What I meant is that right now is alot easier to make the MC submisive than dominant, when you start working as waitress if you choose "enjoy it" when customers grope you you'll earn a lot of kinky points, but you will become submisive, I don't know if there is a way to become more dominant in that moments or if you have to stop them and loose the oportunity of becoming sluttier.
I think that right now the only way for achive a dominant status is chosing the "have sex" option once you defeat an enemy.

Pic

May 13, 2017
You need to use «seduce» option on male thug (must be dominant enough; I don’t know exact value, but somewhere 4–6 will be enough).
Is there another placeholder or you can actually see the footjob scene ?
Depending on the answer i'll check now or once they update it, thanks.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
That's a top tier start for a 0.1 version. I'm very hyped indeed.
Even the place holder animation/images were better than the average game here too.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
After starting a new game and paying atention to how the stats changes after choices here are my conclusions:
Raven's attitude just makes MC more naughty and unlocks new options, but the second number has two sides, a positive number means she is dominant, a negative number makes her submisive.

You can choose to be dominant or submisive from the very begining, after wining a fight if you choose to kill your oponent you get +1 (dominant), but if you spare him/her you get -0.7 (submisive); this works for orcs and thieves.

Once you get to the city you can explore and find the tavern and work washing dishes, if you drop the plate you get gold, attitude and submission, if you don't drop it you get only gold.

When you reach 4 attitude you can masturbate at home to get more attitude, but the real fun begins when you get 10 attitude, with this you can work as waitress, put on bandits clothes and have sex instead of fighting.

Reactions: Nipun5667

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
The artwork/game looks interesting but there's just not enough content yet to make a decision on how good it is. Do look forward to future updates

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes