Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Arassei

May 28, 2019
and if over 40 add some lines on the side of their eyes.
For the moment, you only know the ages of Tabi and Vicky (47 years old), and for these two women,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know my english smells like a dead rat, but not to the point that people can't understand the dialogues, right?

Good luck!
Good luck to you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I see you are a supporter of "My new familly". So, when Alice went down on Rebecca after you had sex with her, did this game became a polyamorous thing for you, because of that?
I don't think so, right?
And thats the point where you thought wrong.
like i said i had nothing against lesbian or poly stuff in Harem games im still mostly okay with it, but i will still call it what it is and thats a poly relationship.

In the game "Become a rock star", it's a poly, because that girl with the black hairs (I don't remember her name) join the couple MC-MC's girlfriend (if you take that route), and if the MC stops his relashionship with the two girls, well I think there will still have lesbian interraction between MC's "ex" girlfriend and the girl with the black hairs. Like you would see it in the game "Pine Fall" (? not sure about the name), when the MC comes back into that weird city and see his two girlfriends who continued their relashionship without him.
see i have no idea what happens in either game, because i didn't play them exactly because of stuff like that.

I mean you at least have the balls to say it straight that its your preference, instead of hiding behind lame excuses.

And you can have a story where the FMC has only males LI. FMC doesn't mean lesbian.
sure it happens, its the same with a place that gets struck by lightning twice. FMC games are mostly Slut fests where they fuck what ever moves. So they arent of any interest to me. Lesbian or not.

Reactions: EJW

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
is the current end of content when it turns into a sandbox as 1.. most sandbox suck.. and 2 even with advancing time yes people in the house move rooms and situations but nothing is interactable from what ive seen so far..

Arassei

May 28, 2019
like i said i had nothing against lesbian or poly stuff - im still mostly okay with it
Ok, so you don't have any problem with lesbian or poly stuff.

because i didn't play them exactly because of stuff like that.
Do you mean lesbian or poly stuff?

I mean you at least have the balls to say it straight that its your preference, instead of hiding behind lame excuses.
Thank you.
Sure, it's also a preference, I really, reaaaaaally love lesbian/lesbincest content when it's not ntr-ish, (At first, I had 31 LIs, but after some modification in the story, it dropped to 25. And these 25 LIs are divided into 7 families... humm... the good lesbincest we'll have later in that game, oh yeah baby, eat that pussy like a good girl...) but if I had just 5 or 6 LIs, maybe I wouldn't have put lesbian content in it, because... well, it could have been good too without it, I guess. Or at least, I would have tried to make it avoidable, even if I would have hated it.

sure it happens, its the same with a place that gets struck by lightning twice. FMC games are mostly Slut fests where they fuck what ever moves. So they arent of any interest to me. Lesbian or not.
I don't know, I don't play FMC games. But, as lightning rods exists, and then, made some places struck by lightnings a lot more than twice, I'm sure these games exist somewhere. I mean, if you can find games that have girls with a dick the same size as my arm and still have enough blood in their body to keep it hard without even fainting, you can find everything.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, not bad, obviously the visual aspect is its strong point, I don't know if the dev is in this forum but if he is, this is my recommendation:

Try to develop an entertaining story to help people come for the renders but stay for the story, that will attract more people.

Good luck.

Reactions: Arassei

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, not bad, obviously the visual aspect is its strong point, I don't know if the dev is in this forum but if he is, this is my recommendation:

Try to develop an entertaining story to help people come for the renders but stay for the story, that will attract more people.

Good luck.
The developer is the one who published the post just before yours.

Reactions: loikl

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I would like to say that I did like this. However there are a few things i wanna point out. Some of which are what people have already mentioned so i apologise for that but instead of going back and reading through all of the posts again to see which to remove, i'm just gonna add them again.

Firstly, the mcs "villain" face......

The English really isn't that great but the dev has noticed this and I assume they are doing something about it which is awesome but if you need a proof reader then let me know. English is my first language haha.

Introducing all the Lis in such a short amount of time wasn't a great idea. I literally forgot who they were when the name got mentioned in the next conversation so i found myself having to scroll back a few times just to figure out who it was they were talking about. They could have been given a better solo introduction, something to make them memorable.

I myself think there's too many Lis. My biggest issue with SOME harem games is the amount of Lis. For example, Grandma's house, My new family, WVM. They have far too many love interests. I'm not hating on them because i do enjoy all of them games but i would still enjoy them if there were just a handful of Lis because they all have there own....charm? The big issue that i've found on this thread is the lesbian focus. Like the dev said the Lis can't all be waiting for their turn on the mc so why can't they have a bit of fun to themselves kind of thing? Yeah i understand that and that's been one of my main issues with such big harems in games....why would all these woman wait X amount of time to have their turn, it's stupid and not believable at all and yes i know these are games but no woman is gonna be that madly in love with someone that they would wait however long just to get a turn, its totally asinine. So yeah why not have some fun with each other while they wait to slide down the monkey pole.

That's the issue though, even if the MC is accepting of it or not, from what i've read most of the players are not. Yes it may not be classed as NTR because the mc isn't jealous, but as the player it kind of is or at the very least its sharing. Which in most cases falls under the same trope as NTR, a lot of players like to be the only ones doing the horizontal tango or at least being involved with lesbian scenes, MFF, MFFF, for example. I myself am not a fan of NTR, sharing, swinging or M FF, M FFF.

I for one would just be happy with the family Lis and non of the others because like i said there's just too many and it would also help with the controversy on this thread about all the lesbian stuff. If there's only a few Lis then there wouldn't be as much time for the mc to get around them all so there would be no need for them to indulge in there lesbian activities but i digress because this is my personal preference. I would prefer to have a lot of action with a few rather than little action with a lot. So if there were choices i would literally get rid of all the Lis except the mom, sisters and aunts. I feel the exact same about the aforementioned games as well but obviously with different Lis. Too many cooks spoil the broth. It's the same about these vn's, Too many Lis spoil the game.

I'm not hating on this game whatsoever, it is good, the models are gorgeous, i like that they look similar because that kinda shows that they are related, the story does seem quite interesting but the game itself needs some work because i believe it has the potential to be great. However i'm still not sure if this game will be for me in the long term because of the mentioned criticisms. FYI it is constructive criticism, i'm not slating the game at all.

Anyways i wish all the luck to this dev because like i said, it has the potential to be great!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The English really isn't that great but the dev has noticed this and I assume they are doing something about it which is awesome but if you need a proof reader then let me know. English is my first language haha.
If you have the will and the time to do so, I would be delighted. Sent me the corrections in PM.

For the rest, I don't know what to say more than I already said. Except maybe for showing all the LIs in the prologue: I did because I wanted to show all of them at the begining. So, no surprise LI that will come out of nowhere in the futur. You already have seen all of them.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Is there anything to do once it gets to the sandbox part? Should there be a notification/warning saying this is the end of the demo content? Does anyone else know what to do or.....?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And how would i or anyone who play this know that?
and btw how can every teacher and student be related? that make no seens
How would you know they are related?

Umm, because you can read? It's in the story they are related I believe, mentioned somewhere. It might not, but I could have sworn all of the teachers/staff at the school are related, which is a major theme of the entire cast if you noticed...

Reactions: Arassei

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there anything to do once it gets to the sandbox part? Should there be a notification/warning saying this is the end of the demo content? Does anyone else know what to do or.....?
Once you hit the sandbox the Prologue, and hence this release, is over. Dev posted that somewhere earlier in the thread, and I agre it would be better if there was a splashscreen.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
How would you know they are related?

Umm, because you can read? It's in the story they are related I believe, mentioned somewhere. It might not, but I could have sworn all of the teachers/staff at the school are related, which is a major theme of the entire cast if you noticed...
i didn't see any mention of that. and if there was one. i must have missed it

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes