Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In my case, as the Dev says, there is going to be a lot of lesbian content in the next updates and I won't be able to skip it and I have to watch it, sincerely I think I'd rather skip the game. I don't know why I would want to play a game full of content that bores me at best.

Otherwise the game sounds good.
For sure, I only talked about giving it a fair chance when they've been open from the jump. Some people don't have the decency or awareness to do even that.

Again, if it's unavoidable due to story reasons, which it is according to the Dev, would skipping it be better for you personally? It's a strange path to walk and I'm curious as a Game Dev now too, haha.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For sure, I only talked about giving it a fair chance when they've been open from the jump. Some people don't have the decency or awareness to do even that.

Again, if it's unavoidable due to story reasons, which it is according to the Dev, would skipping it be better for you personally? It's a strange path to walk and I'm curious as a Game Dev now too, haha.
Lesbian sex seems very boring to me. I tolerate it if it's between harem LIs and the MC knows about it. But actually if it does happen, I'd rather the MC not be around so I don't have to see it. That the MC sees those scenes and clearly expresses that he likes them is one of the things that I don't like. I'd rather have the option of the MC going out and not watching the scene or interrupting it so it doesn't happen.

For my part, I always choose the options that remove lesbian sex from the game. In addition to systematically ruling out all lesbian LIs: Any option that reduces the possibility of having lesbian scenes is welcome by me.

On the other hand, if I have to choose between a MF scene and a MFF or with more F, I will always choose the first option: If there is only one LI it's impossible for there to be lesbian sex in the scene, and in general all group scenes with several LIs include more lesbian sex than I like.

In any case, I prefer that lesbian sex can be avoided. But if it can't be avoided, it should at least be skippable, and not just by using CTRL.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Overview:
Mostly kinetic. But you will be able to choose which girl's route you want to see first.
You can consider the game having two parts : Story and Free roam.
All the stories will be available in the story screen, in MC's bedroom (Raven symbol)
The free roam is only here for the players who want too see the characters lives outside the story,
and enjoy sexual content with them, after their stories are completed.
The story progression will affect the free roam.
Sooo...uhhhh...what is the game about?

Edit: Dev...fix the MCs fucking face.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, DM

About NTR:
NO NTR in the game. I hate that. The MC will be the only man for the girls.

About lesbian content:
Unavoidable
. I know some people dislike lesbian content, so you are warned.
But when there will be lesbian content, the main character will explicitly gives his blessing, and it will be only Intra-Harem.
No lesbian actions behind the main character's back until he says otherwise (and he will later in the game) so no Lesbian-NTR.
Not much in the first arc, but there will be a lot of this content in the second and third arc (lesbian orgies)
Great upload my friend

Reactions: Haast

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

So, the first page's comments are about MC's villain face. Okay, I'll take it. It was made with the purpose to be ugly for that scene, so I guess it's a huge success.

For the Harem-Polyamorous thing, one of the reasons I choose to put unavoidable lesbian content is because I think a group sex with one MC and 25 girls would be "sad" if 24 of them are just watching and waitting for their turn like a bunch of dead dolls. From my point of view, only small harems don't need lesbian content.
For the people who don't like lesbian content because it can trigger the same feeling as NTR, and as someone who will shout " lesbian-ntr" at the slightest opportunity, maybe I should precise something: in the story, lesbianism will always come when the MC is present/involved (like in group sex, or just because the MC ask "Can you both kiss for me?" or something), girls don't need to turn into lesbians if the MC is not with them, they do it because the MC likes it and ask for it. And for the free roam, in the middle/end of arc 2, the MC will be like "Hey, you know, if I'm not here to take care of you, because I have like 25 girlfriends and/or I have to destroy a lot of bad guys, you don't need to wait for me, just enjoy yourselves with each other", and after that, the default free roam renders for the girls would be lesbians. I'm still thinking about adding some kind of switch to turn off lesbian content in the freeroam renders, but honestly, I really don't want to. After all, lesbincest is a main festish of the game. And I'm still bothered it won't be in the first arc (except for the twins). But let's not rush things.
For the people who don't like lesbian content for any other reason, well... my sincerest apologies for making you waste your time here.

I'm not sure about the voyeurism tag (I didn't make the OP) but maybe it's because you can see your familly in a solo moment on weekdays and saturday at 11pm in their room. I guess none of these people have a lock on their door...

For the sandbox tag, it applies everytime there is free roam in a game. For me, sandbox is when you have to grind and repeat the same scene with the girls 6 or 7 times to have a poor handjob. There is nothing like that in the game. You don't need to play the free roam part to enjoy the story. Someone asked me how I plan to do it, so: in MC's bedroom, you have a button (with a raven on it) that leads you in the story screens. I made a model on photoshop to have a general idea, it will look like that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so on. When you complete a segment (a film strip) of a girl's story, you are brought back in MC's bedroom and the next segment is unlocked. No need to be involved in the free roam.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Heya,

So, the first page's comments are about MC's villain face. Okay, I'll take it. It was made with the purpose to be ugly for that scene, so I guess it's a huge success.

For the Harem-Polyamorous thing, one of the reasons I choose to put unavoidable lesbian content is because I think a group sex with one MC and 25 girls would be "sad" if 24 of them are just watching and waitting for their turn like a bunch of dead dolls. From my point of view, only small harems don't need lesbian content.
For the people who don't like lesbian content because it can trigger the same feeling as NTR, and as someone who will shout " lesbian-ntr" at the slightest opportunity, maybe I should precise something: in the story, lesbianism will always come when the MC is present/involved (like in group sex, or just because the MC ask "Can you both kiss for me?" or something), girls don't need to turn into lesbians if the MC is not with them, they do it because the MC likes it and ask for it. And for the free roam, in the middle/end of arc 2, the MC will be like "Hey, you know, if I'm not here to take care of you, because I have like 25 girlfriends and/or I have to destroy a lot of bad guys, you don't need to wait for me, just enjoy yourselves with each other", and after that, the default free roam renders for the girls would be lesbians. I'm still thinking about adding some kind of switch to turn off lesbian content in the freeroam renders, but honestly, I really don't want to. After all, lesbincest is a main festish of the game. And I'm still bothered it won't be in the first arc (except for the twins). But let's not rush things.
For the people who don't like lesbian content for any other reason, well... my sincerest apologies for making you waste your time here.

I'm not sure about the voyeurism tag (I didn't make the OP) but maybe it's because you can see your familly in a solo moment on weekdays and saturday at 11pm in their room. I guess none of these people have a lock on their door...

For the sandbox tag, it applies everytime there is free roam in a game. For me, sandbox is when you have to grind and repeat the same scene with the girls 6 or 7 times to have a poor handjob. There is nothing like that in the game. You don't need to play the free roam part to enjoy the story. Someone asked me how I plan to do it, so: in MC's bedroom, you have a button (with a raven on it) that leads you in the story screens. I made a model on photoshop to have a general idea, it will look like that:

And so on. When you complete a segment (a film strip) of a girl's story, you are brought back in MC's bedroom and the next segment is unlocked. No need to be involved in the free roam.
Personally, as I said before, I don't care if harem LIs have lesbian sex with each other. But I don't want to see it. I don't like it, I find it boring.

I'm not going to watch it anyway, if I play I'll use CTRL every time there's a lesbian sex scene so I probably won't find out what's going on but it's certainly not something I'm excited about, I prefer an option that allows me to do the same without having to use CTRL throughout the scene. In any case, I'm not going to make any effort to find out what the scene is like or who participates in it.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, lesbianism is tolerable but if it is the focus of the game then it will be mostly boring to me or just lacking content if avoidable. Don't know why have a male protagonist if lesbianism is the focus, sounds weird and a missed opportumity for a female MC but good luck anyway.

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
WoooW! love milfs specially the one that has same face as Milfy city mom. also if many girls in harem lesbian stuff is ok.
hmm say mc with 3 girls, while mc has sex with one ,two others can have lebian sex at same time then change girl with mc etc would be coool.:love:(y)(y)

Reactions: Arassei

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, wow, this game looks fascinating to me ...

... except for that BIG RED FLAG that seems to be a main component ...

... I guess I'll check it out.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, despite (and because of) everything I saw in here, I'm still interested, so I'm checking it out, but the "Stepford" ness of it all is already making my eye twitch ...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Heya,

sorry to disagree The mc will agree and encourage the girls to have sex with each other because you, the dev, have decided. and not the player. Example, it's like a li fucks another guy but the dev decides that the mc thinks it's cool to cheat on him. For the player it will be ntr even if the mc has no feeling of cheating. It's the same here, the mc is cool that the girls fuck each other because you, dev, have decided that way. The player does not paint anything. is it kinetic? okay. But you don't want to convince us that it's great because the mc agrees

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't find it sad at all, in fact you have more or less described how I like group sex that includes several LIs. Although instead of calling the LIs dead dolls, I prefer to describe it as patiently waiting their turn without including any kind of lesbian interaction between them. In my opinion, no harem needs lesbian sex.

For the people who don't like lesbian content because it can trigger the same feeling as NTR, and as someone who will shout " lesbian-ntr" at the slightest opportunity, maybe I should precise something: in the story, lesbianism will always come when the MC is present/involved (like in group sex, or just because the MC ask "Can you both kiss for me?" or something), girls don't need to turn into lesbians if the MC is not with them, they do it because the MC likes it and ask for it.
I would never tell the LIs that I like lesbian sex and to go ahead. The truth is that it wouldn't be difficult to delete all the lesbian sex part of the scenes if the player so wishes. Many games do it.

And for the free roam, in the middle/end of arc 2, the MC will be like "Hey, you know, if I'm not here to take care of you, because I have like 25 girlfriends and/or I have to destroy a lot of bad guys, you don't need to wait for me, just enjoy yourselves with each other", and after that, the default free roam renders for the girls would be lesbians. I'm still thinking about adding some kind of switch to turn off lesbian content in the freeroam renders, but honestly, I really don't want to. After all, lesbincest is a main festish of the game. And I'm still bothered it won't be in the first arc (except for the twins). But let's not rush things.
You have it easy: make the freeroam scenes not mandatory and that it can be finished without doing anything.

In any case, I don't know why you want a male MC, really. Since from what I'm reading the participation of the MC in the scenes is going to be, at best, residual. Insignificant. In fact, for those of us who play immersively, I don't know what kind of incentive we have to start it, because unless you like lesbian voyeur scenes, I can't find any.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Happy to see a dev being honest from the get go (god knows they're rare these days).
As long as there's no other dick involved (other than the mc's of course) and with the mc's consent then I don't consider it (lesbian) to be ntr (but maybe that's just me).
Thanks for the game dev and Best of luck to you.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes