Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Lesbian / Lesbincest
Group Sex (MFF, MFFF, MFFFF, etc... FFF, FFF, FFFF, etc...)
hell at this point just make the male mc a female for crying out loud.:cautious:

oh well at least the dev notes is good enough to know this is no interest to me.
seems like it will mostly just be a fuckfest anyways so meh.

good luck tho!

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
If ya dont like ntr then why in the fuck did you create a game that does or will have lots of it?!!!!!!????? When you also said there wouldn't be any lesbian ntr did you mean up until the lesbian ntr started???? So when will the mc walk in on some dbag with his cock buried in milf cunt and have the milf say its not what it looks like, no not ntr baby!!!!!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I decided, the dev needs to add a plus sized sister or half sister. She could be a large curvy woman, who also fights crime and is a little bit sassy. That would definitely spice this game up. It would fit the fast food size nickname convention too, since we already have small big, medium big, big big and now super size.

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
O Ni-

So that was a fucking Lie.

:KEK:

Imagine calling a forced poly-only game harem. What is this? "Harem Resdience"?

PSA to Devs: Just cause there's only one dude, doesn't make sharing with others not sharing with others.

And at least actually have a harem route if you gonna use the word harem :LUL:

nothing says a harem can not have the members of the harem be lesbian with each other. the definition of a harem is that they all only date 1 man. but literally nothing anywhere implies they cannot be with each other. now them fooling aound OUTSIDE the harem is different and that would be NTR. but within the harem, its still a harem.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
You may have to do a penile swab to be sure you didn't catch anything!
what is a penile swab ?
im downloading thron righ now will that be enough?
i also use surfshark they said that would detect password stealing viruses im shiting bricks right now ngl

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes